“Our favorite Mexican restaurant ”

Quilas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 347 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The food is fantastic, the ambiance is perfect. We are never disappointed when we go.
I love the Chili Rellenos and the make at your table guacamole. So delicious.
The owner Delmys always comes to say hello and makes us feel like family!!!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

After reading other reviews we decided to go here. It was a sunny evening so we sat outside. The food was very tasty and filling. Would highly recommend this place for a meal.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

A very inviting restaurant very pleasant staff and yummy food. We had lunch here today and I want to come back for supper. I highly recommend eating at Quilas you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Great food and great service. When asked how she did her Ceviche, she shared her recipe and her secrets. So fresh, I had the salad as well, hubby had the chicken tacos. Almost didn't go in, so glad we did!! We will be back.

3  Thank Janice F
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Arrived tonight at 20:00 after long drive from Jasper - (family reunion from Australia and Wales), 4 adults & 3 kids on 21:00 time clock. Ordered food and drinks just after arrival. Adults drinks arrived after 30 minutes later and needed to complain before kids came out 10 minutes later- with apology and free mock tail! Ordered 4 El Plato Mixto for adults and chicken fajitas for kids which arrived just before 21:00. Adults looked poor, (considering $25) and when queried lack of guacamole told we could have some but not included- despite being on menu. Meat on tacos poor but edible but my enchilada and others cold or luke warm. Meals collected by waiter and 5 minutes later we had a small plate with our chimichanga given to us whilst recooking the enchiladas. These too cold. After 2/3 of meal cold we lost our appetite - lady came over and declared herself the owner- agreed cold apologised profusely, and asked if she could recook. Said no as now too late with kids. She said we wouldn't be charged our drinks and 2 meals!!! After kids ate their meal- good quality but poor portion size I went to pay the bill. Our waiter gave me the bill at $182- no items deleted. I told him that I wouldn't pay for any of the adults meals as none edible. Owner came to till and no eye contact made, and she fumbled on the till with waiter - I left $82 dollars and walked away as couldn't believe how poor the service was, only to be called back. Expecting an apology I was given another bill for $98- appears wine entered incorrectly- incompetent to the end. Poor service all round, awful food, and feel let down as only chose due to previous reviews.

2  Thank Phil S