“Surprisingly good!”

Burger and Cafe Joy
Ranked #18 of 356 Restaurants in Kamloops
Price range: USD 1 - USD 11
Cuisines: Japanese, Fusion
Description: Fast food restaurant inside Sahali Mall in Kamloops. Our specialties are Teriyaki Hamburger, Japanese Curry Rice and Green Tea Roll Cake. We are open from 11:00 am daily.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Found burger and Cafe Joy in a sad little mall on the hill in Kamloops while driving through on the way to Vancouver. Almost had second thoughts at the front door but I'm Overjoyed that we went in and ate. The three of us all very much enjoyed our immensely good burgers and I will definitely be going back at my next opportunity to do so. We knew from Trip Advisor that it was rated very well and I would say that it deserves all of the good ratings that it gets!

1  Thank dresdenk

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Totally worth it! The food was better than anything I’ve tasted before and the service here was very great. The workers were really friendly and their food never failed to please. I would definitely come here again and would recommend for you to do so as well!

1  Thank katesakaguchi
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Tasty burgers great side choices friendly and quick service. Quiet place to get a quick meal and a drink.

1  Thank Tyol W
Reviewed 11 November 2017

I like to stop by here every so often for one of their very tasty Japanese flavored hamburgers. Not your conventional cheeseburgers here. Very affordable. Hidden away in the Sahali Mall in Kamloops BC

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We have been twice now for lunch and have loved it both times,We had Teriyaki burgers today with green tea cake for desert and washed it down with a hot green tea chai.The burger was delicious with a heated fresh bun ,cabbage and greens on a great meat patti.The green tea cake is so moist and delicious.One of my favourites for lunch.

1  Thank Gordon L