See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Got into room and wished we had viewed it before registering. Queen bed is actually a worn out saggy double. The pillows were so thin that I went out and bought one after the first night. Efficiency kitchen was dirty. Cupboard and drawer had spills and crud in them. The utensils were dirty. See photos. Total place was in disrepair. Light coming in around the door. Bathroom small, cramped and dirty. Kept banging my head on the curved shower curtain rod every trip to the bathroom. Overall cosmetics of the room left me with the impression that an unhandyman did the repairs. Paint overlapping onto light fixtures, caulking smeared onto holes in the tub enclosure. Clothes rod over the bed so that if it was used the clothes hung there would drape down to the bed. The continental breakfast was pathetic. Waffles were like cardboard and the selection of items was poor. Next comes the generic response from the management that all the other negative posters get.

Room Tip: Request a visit to the room to inspect it prior to taking it. Apparently some rooms might be good according to other reviews.
2  Thank CangLong17
super8kamloopeast, Webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Kamloops East, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thanks for your stay at the Super 8 Kamloops and the comments.
I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable.
We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down.
You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time.
Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Expected more from a Super 8 & was very disappointed. The amount that was spent for the night I'm sure you could find yourself a better place to stay. Pool entrance was locked. Room needed to have the painting finished that was started. The room was clean & had a kitchenette. The bathroom needed some serious help with regular maintenance. There are laundry facilities & an ice machine.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TNTtravel
super8kamloopeast, webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Kamloops East, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry we could not satisfy you. I apologize that we let you down. We’re always working to get better. I hope you will give us another chance when you’re in the area the next time. We’ll do better for you.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8kamloopeast, Webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Kamloops East, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I am glad I stayed only the one night. Wow. Hair in the freezer/tub/sink, gross stuff like mould on the fridge racks, grime all over the tub, ketchup on the bed side table, dirt all over the wall, the ice bucket had slime/hair and dirt on it. Soooo gross. If there had been rooms available elsewhere, I would have left. I wish I would have asked for my money back in the morning but was so disgusted, I just wanted to get out of there. If I could rate this a 0, I would.

1  Thank I369GTmelaniem

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying.We saw your review and apologize for your experience.We shall investigate and take corrective actions based on your observations.We have engaged a professional team to check the housekeeping, cleanliness and all the amenities and to ensure the rooms are in the finest condition before a new guest is checked in.It is our earnest request to make note of the actions and reconsider your decision.

Hotel Manager