See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8kamloopeast, Webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Kamloops East, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Reviewed 26 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8kamloopeast, Webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Kamloops East, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We were staying a a group and had 3 rooms for a total of 5 nights. The housekeeping didn't replace toilet paper rolls or towels. I had to go to the front desk and get my "rations" on a daily basis. The towels seemed to be vary scarce as the room towels are considered pool towels as well. We had 4 adults in our room and were consistently left with only 2 each, bath towels, hand towels, and wash cloths. Our rooms weren't vacuumed, nor do they clean under the beds. We found dirty underwear under one of our beds that did not belong to any of us!! Sinks and toilets were'n't cleaned either! Only once were both beds made up on our stay, and that was when we checked in! One member in our group was charged $160/night! When he checked in, the front desk lady commented that this was expensive, however, they refused to only charge him the $80/night that others in our group were charged. They were very rude to him when he was inquiring about it too. Rest assured, I will definitely being staying elsewhere when we go back to Kamloops! If anyone asks me for a recommendation, this will not be anywhere on my list of places to stay!!!!

Room Tip: Stay away from this place!!!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
super8kamloopeast, Webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Kamloops East, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Super 8 Kamloops East for your recent stay in our area. Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following step was taken: Housekeeping staff received additional training in the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees. Maintenance was instructed to check all the room amenities are well stocked. I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Super 8 Kamloops East. I think you will be greatly pleased. We shall look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Trip to coast and stayed there on the way. Staff were friendly but room run down , not very clean. Had a coffee maker in room but no coffee. Poor breakfast. Was okay, but for $10.00 more had a beautiful hotel on the way back.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
super8kamloopeast, Webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Kamloops East, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

our room was supposed to have queen beds and had single beds. The hotel is old, dirty and had no shower curtain. The bathroom faucet was in such poor shape that is just sprayed all over the place. Place was so bad we left after 5 min and went to another hotel. When we called and spoke to Wyndam rewards, they spoke with the manager who could not have cared less about the poor state of the hotel. And would not reimburse us or do anything to make it up.
Avoid this place! Not worth spending your hard earned money here!

Room Tip: Go to another hotel! This place is a dump
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple