All reviews the river manor house driving range guest ranch hardwood floors hot tub tea and coffee stayed longer outdoor pool one night stay we've stayed yogurt long drive road trip llamas retreat wedding
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

The setting is awesome. As one drives through the gate, a long winding asphalt road leads to the main building with large grass fields on both sides where the horses and llamas graze peacefully. The golf links go on the left and riverside undulations on the right. The two storied building has reception area with a small gift-cum-souvenir shop and the guest rooms with interesting name boards. The bar and restaurant are extended arms of the building. It is a family run hospitality ranch with professional finess. The swimming pool and the open bonfire area on the rear side are just near the river banks. The surrounding garden has lots of trees of which Apples and Plums are laden with juicy fruits. The riverside view is equally amazing in the dawn and the dusk. The flocks of Canadian geese roam and swim at leisurely mood. The railway tracks and highway beyond the river remind you of your connection with the worldly activities. Some birds fly across towards the rugged mountains with small patches of green. It is a complete story of relaxation in nature’s own country!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
STIGR, Owner at South Thompson Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear AsisBandyopadhyay, what a beautifully written review! I thoroughly enjoyed reading every single word.
Not much for me to say in response other than THANK YOU!
We would love to welcome you back again for another visit and if do come back please ask for me as I would like to come and say hello. I love you saying “it is a complete story of relaxation in nature’s own country”. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We stayed there just for a couple of days, but I have not complains at all, nice rooms and excellent beds, hited swiming pool, paceful sourroundings and beautiful gardens.
I recomend this place including food and service.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking de gardens have a Veranda where to relax.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Rosa Maria J, thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. I appreciate your comments and so does our whole team. We all love that you recommend us, thank you so much!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I and a few friends stayed here for one night, and loved it! The property is gorgeous, the rooms are absolutely adorable! The outdoor hot tub was great to relax in after a day on the road.. A morning River walk is a must! We loved seeing the dog in the lobby- great for all of us missing our fur babies at home!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

I am so happy that you, your husband & friends stayed with us overnight and that you loved it! Thank you for saying that! If you come back for another visit please feel free to bring your fur babies, they are very welcome here at STIGR. Thank you again for your positive comments, we all really appreciate your compliments.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Lovely place....CLEAN!!! Service is great!!! Food is good. Scenery beautiful!! Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi available. Exercise: walking, running and bicycling is great!!! Rooms are spacious and very confortable. Wish we could have stayed more time.

Room Tip: There are rooms with view to the mountains and river side.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Hada O, what lovely comments! I sure appreciate your short and very sweet review about your stay with us.
Especially the “CLEAN” comment.
Hope you will be able to return for another visit one day. Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing your compliments for other potential guests to read.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Like a wonderful bed and breakfast,breakfast was exceptional,homemade muffins and homemade granola ,along with scrambled eggs,fruit,yogurt,orange juice and coffee,delivered to our room .We had a river view room ,with a wonderful deck wicker seating ,outdoor pool and hot tub temperatures were spot on,friendly owners and staff ,family feeling ...wish we had been able to stay longer grounds are beautiful with lots to see and a terrific place for a walk....loved it

Stayed: September 2017
STIGR, Owner at South Thompson Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

WOW diannac656, thank you for your awesome review, I am so happy to read you enjoyed our big “bed and breakfast”!
Thank you for the compliments about your breakfast, I love hearing that you enjoyed it. This is a difficult area for us. Some, like you, enjoy it and some not so much. We sure try and satisfy everyone.
We do have a great friendly team. Thanks for mentioning it.
I also love hearing your wished you were able to stay longer, hopefully you will be able to do that another time. Thank you again!