1,786 results
All reviews rooftop pool rocky mountaineer club floor blue restaurant underground parking london drugs downtown kamloops a great stay hockey tournament front desk staff hot tub riverside park would stay here again overnight stop beds were comfortable one night stay train
Reviewed 18 August 2015

Needed a room on short notice due to car trouble. Booked online which was very easy. Room was clean, we'll furnished, somewhat small but the bed was really comfy and it was quiet. Room could use some touchups but nothing serious. Hotel accomodated our late checkout request and each employee we encountered were friendly. Wish we had opportunity to use the pool which looked amazing. Also attached to the Casino & near tons of food options, Grocery store, pharmacy. Great location

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Like a lot of the reviewers, we stayed here whilst travelling from Calgary to Vancouver on the Rocky Mountaineer. It's a good pit stop, clean comfortable room, friendly staff, and good central location. Only small gripe was that there's no where really to hang towels in the bathroom......which is a bit odd as there's plenty of wall space for a couple of towel rails. That said, would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2015

I always stay at the 540 when in Kamloops, never disappoints!
Pool is great, family friendly and food was great poolside.
My room was adequate for 2 adults and 2 kids, we all slept well and was very quiet.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

I had the most excellent stay at this hotel! It is set up like a wee resort. The rooftop pool and spa are fantastic and the server was great! I shared pitcher's of Sangria with some guests I met and had a wonderfully relaxing trip!

The staff go above and beyond in every way to make your stay fantastic! I feel like I just spent three days and a great resort in Arizona!

The manager is the greatest! I will make every effort and any excuse to return!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

Nice hotel, bed in junior suite very comfortable. Breakfast is good but way to much! Doggybag required! The pool is nice, not that big but just fine when its 39 gr! Parking is easy, you need to pay for it but your car is save! Reccomend this hotel!

Stayed: August 2015