“Relaxed”

Crush on Victoria Saute and Grill
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Description: Crush on Victoria is a full service family restaurant with familiar foods with a health conscious twist. Located in the heart of downtown kamloops it's the perfect destination before or after the game. Open seven days a week until 10pm and open for lunch mon to sat at 11am. Crush on Victoria, Healthy Creations.....Sinfully Craved!
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Food was good, wait staff was great. My husband and I needed a quiet place to relax for a while and this did the trick. Very busy trip nice place to stop in for a drink and nice dinner.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

We stopped in for a late dinner on our way through town after being given a discount card from our hotel. The food was great, service exellent. The steak was perfectly cooked and was a really excellent cut.

1  Thank Danica31
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Had ribs with a tangy sauce and my husband had salmon-- both delicious, but it was the vegetable medley that I was so impressed with...perfectly cooked and complement to the meat.

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

We have gone here about 5 times. The service varies (great to Not good). One time my dinner tasted a bit off. I ate my garlic toast and had a nice visit with my friend. When the waiter came to pick up the plates he started interrogating me about my meal and why I didn't eat much. His tone pissed me off. He took it off the bill which was very nice of him. The other times we went things were good (long as they aren't busy).

Reviewed 20 February 2013

I was staying at the Thompson Hotel and they offered "room service" provided by the restaurant Crush. After 6 calls with no answer we went down to see if we could grab something to take back to the room. Not one of the the many staff lingering around even acknowledged us. There was only one table in the whole restaurant. To say the least...EXIT STAGE RIGHT!!! Save your time and go somewhere else.
Little do these folks know, I am a local business woman who prides my company on 5* Customer Service...This place has a 0* Rating by myself and my friends.

1  Thank SmileUROnHoliday