“A bit inconsistent”

Crush on Victoria Saute and Grill
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Description: Crush on Victoria is a full service family restaurant with familiar foods with a health conscious twist. Located in the heart of downtown kamloops it's the perfect destination before or after the game. Open seven days a week until 10pm and open for lunch mon to sat at 11am. Crush on Victoria, Healthy Creations.....Sinfully Craved!
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

We have gone here about 5 times. The service varies (great to Not good). One time my dinner tasted a bit off. I ate my garlic toast and had a nice visit with my friend. When the waiter came to pick up the plates he started interrogating me about my meal and why I didn't eat much. His tone pissed me off. He took it off the bill which was very nice of him. The other times we went things were good (long as they aren't busy).

Reviewed 20 February 2013

I was staying at the Thompson Hotel and they offered "room service" provided by the restaurant Crush. After 6 calls with no answer we went down to see if we could grab something to take back to the room. Not one of the the many staff lingering around even acknowledged us. There was only one table in the whole restaurant. To say the least...EXIT STAGE RIGHT!!! Save your time and go somewhere else.
Little do these folks know, I am a local business woman who prides my company on 5* Customer Service...This place has a 0* Rating by myself and my friends.

1  Thank SmileUROnHoliday
Reviewed 14 February 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, the aroma from the kitchen greets you upon entering. It's causal, cozy and friendly ambience. I ordered arancini for starter - tasty crispy and enough tanginess from the marinara sauce. My main was seafood Fettucine - delightful, light, fresh taste of basil and seafood. Service is friendly and sincere. Great balie dor your money. Worth a try in Kamloops.

Reviewed 3 December 2012

There has always been few to no people in the restaurant when I have gone there(3 times now) and I have recieved excellent service and food every time I have gone.

I dont normally review restaurants, but this one deserved 5 thumbs up to me.

Great Location, Awsome staff, and Fantastic food make this place one of my favorites in Kamloops to date, and if you want to go there a few times on the cheap, buy a $20 coupon book of Kamloops at Costco, and it will pay for itself when you go to crush, try it out on the discount, and find how pleasantly surprised you will be, as I was!

Reviewed 20 October 2012

I first ate at this location in 1970. It was a steakhouse. Anyways, 42 yrs. later, the food is still good. The menu is limited, but adequate. We had Ceaser salad to start, and it was a tangy, tasty, treat. Luv the real bacon ! My partner had Sirlion steak, and I had the feature Chicken dish.
I ordered mine with mashed, and he had roasted potatoes. I had a very good sized portion. And the price was moderate. We also, enjoyed a FREE bottle of wine, as we somehow got on to their email list, and became a member of their ' wine ' club......???? must look into that more.
I would like to go back, and try the Seafood pasta dish. I have ordered the Ribs, in a prev. visit, and they were great also. Service was very prompt . Like the atmoshpere too.