“No Greeting No Service”

Crush on Victoria Saute and Grill
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Description: Crush on Victoria is a full service family restaurant with familiar foods with a health conscious twist. Located in the heart of downtown kamloops it's the perfect destination before or after the game. Open seven days a week until 10pm and open for lunch mon to sat at 11am. Crush on Victoria, Healthy Creations.....Sinfully Craved!
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I was staying at the Thompson Hotel and they offered "room service" provided by the restaurant Crush. After 6 calls with no answer we went down to see if we could grab something to take back to the room. Not one of the the many staff lingering around even acknowledged us. There was only one table in the whole restaurant. To say the least...EXIT STAGE RIGHT!!! Save your time and go somewhere else.
Little do these folks know, I am a local business woman who prides my company on 5* Customer Service...This place has a 0* Rating by myself and my friends.

1  Thank SmileUROnHoliday

Reviewed 14 February 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, the aroma from the kitchen greets you upon entering. It's causal, cozy and friendly ambience. I ordered arancini for starter - tasty crispy and enough tanginess from the marinara sauce. My main was seafood Fettucine - delightful, light, fresh taste of basil and seafood. Service is friendly and sincere. Great balie dor your money. Worth a try in Kamloops.

Reviewed 3 December 2012

There has always been few to no people in the restaurant when I have gone there(3 times now) and I have recieved excellent service and food every time I have gone.

I dont normally review restaurants, but this one deserved 5 thumbs up to me.

Great Location, Awsome staff, and Fantastic food make this place one of my favorites in Kamloops to date, and if you want to go there a few times on the cheap, buy a $20 coupon book of Kamloops at Costco, and it will pay for itself when you go to crush, try it out on the discount, and find how pleasantly surprised you will be, as I was!

Reviewed 20 October 2012

I first ate at this location in 1970. It was a steakhouse. Anyways, 42 yrs. later, the food is still good. The menu is limited, but adequate. We had Ceaser salad to start, and it was a tangy, tasty, treat. Luv the real bacon ! My partner had Sirlion steak, and I had the feature Chicken dish.
I ordered mine with mashed, and he had roasted potatoes. I had a very good sized portion. And the price was moderate. We also, enjoyed a FREE bottle of wine, as we somehow got on to their email list, and became a member of their ' wine ' club......???? must look into that more.
I would like to go back, and try the Seafood pasta dish. I have ordered the Ribs, in a prev. visit, and they were great also. Service was very prompt . Like the atmoshpere too.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

I had heard many good things about this place from relatives in the area, so we decided to give it a try. We both ordered steak. It was the waitress' first day, which I don't think she should have mentioned to us! It showed, but everyone has first days so that's fine. We got the wrong type of beer but took it anyways at they had opened it already and it seemed a waste, it would have been a nice gesture to comp us a drink or something but they barely apologized. The new waitress made my Bellinitini, but there was a bartender working, I would have preferred he make it! The steak was overcooked and very small; the vegetables tasted frozen the potatoes were excellent though. It wasn't a super expensive place to eat but I was expecting fresh food and a bit more overall. We had gone to the Noble Pig first for an app and a cocktail and I wish we had just stayed there for dinner. The decor was OK but everything seemed a bit cheap, the chairs were chairs you would see at a convention hall or banquet.