“Have never had a bad meal here!”

Crush on Victoria Saute and Grill
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Description: Crush on Victoria is a full service family restaurant with familiar foods with a health conscious twist. Located in the heart of downtown kamloops it's the perfect destination before or after the game. Open seven days a week until 10pm and open for lunch mon to sat at 11am. Crush on Victoria, Healthy Creations.....Sinfully Craved!
Reviewed 3 December 2012

There has always been few to no people in the restaurant when I have gone there(3 times now) and I have recieved excellent service and food every time I have gone.

I dont normally review restaurants, but this one deserved 5 thumbs up to me.

Great Location, Awsome staff, and Fantastic food make this place one of my favorites in Kamloops to date, and if you want to go there a few times on the cheap, buy a $20 coupon book of Kamloops at Costco, and it will pay for itself when you go to crush, try it out on the discount, and find how pleasantly surprised you will be, as I was!

Date of visit: December 2012

Reviewed 20 October 2012

I first ate at this location in 1970. It was a steakhouse. Anyways, 42 yrs. later, the food is still good. The menu is limited, but adequate. We had Ceaser salad to start, and it was a tangy, tasty, treat. Luv the real bacon ! My partner had Sirlion steak, and I had the feature Chicken dish.
I ordered mine with mashed, and he had roasted potatoes. I had a very good sized portion. And the price was moderate. We also, enjoyed a FREE bottle of wine, as we somehow got on to their email list, and became a member of their ' wine ' club......???? must look into that more.
I would like to go back, and try the Seafood pasta dish. I have ordered the Ribs, in a prev. visit, and they were great also. Service was very prompt . Like the atmoshpere too.

Date of visit: October 2012
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I had heard many good things about this place from relatives in the area, so we decided to give it a try. We both ordered steak. It was the waitress' first day, which I don't think she should have mentioned to us! It showed, but everyone has first days so that's fine. We got the wrong type of beer but took it anyways at they had opened it already and it seemed a waste, it would have been a nice gesture to comp us a drink or something but they barely apologized. The new waitress made my Bellinitini, but there was a bartender working, I would have preferred he make it! The steak was overcooked and very small; the vegetables tasted frozen the potatoes were excellent though. It wasn't a super expensive place to eat but I was expecting fresh food and a bit more overall. We had gone to the Noble Pig first for an app and a cocktail and I wish we had just stayed there for dinner. The decor was OK but everything seemed a bit cheap, the chairs were chairs you would see at a convention hall or banquet.

Date of visit: June 2012
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Love the food here. It's refreshing to see some different menu options and everything is always fresh and tasty. I've been several times and will definitely be back.

Date of visit: September 2012
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I've been here a few times and I would recommend it for dinner but not for breakfast and I say this because the dinner menu is far more exciting and you get really good service as opposed to what happens there come breakfast time.

Date of visit: April 2012