“Good Dinners, not great breakfasts”

Crush on Victoria Saute and Grill
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Description: Crush on Victoria is a full service family restaurant with familiar foods with a health conscious twist. Located in the heart of downtown kamloops it's the perfect destination before or after the game. Open seven days a week until 10pm and open for lunch mon to sat at 11am. Crush on Victoria, Healthy Creations.....Sinfully Craved!
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I've been here a few times and I would recommend it for dinner but not for breakfast and I say this because the dinner menu is far more exciting and you get really good service as opposed to what happens there come breakfast time.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

Stopped to eat here on a road trip and discovered a gem. If I could give it 4 1/2 rating, I would. The only thing needing improvement is the ambience. It is very dated. HOWEVER, the food and the attentive service by Cherie was great. I've never tasted such good Mushroom Risotto and the prawns and scallops were superb. The scallops took a few minutes longer to prepare so they gave me extra prawns to compensate! Great way to manage expectations. My husband had the ravioli and it was also good. The chocolate almond torte for dessert was gluten free and amazing. Don't miss this place. Great value for the price.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

We were looking for something a little different and this place got our attention as we walked by it. We were glad we decided to give it a try because we were not disappointed. We were tiring of the pub food we'd been eating on our road trip for the past couple days and desired something healthy and delicious. This was the place! We started with the hummus appetizer which was freshly prepared and very tasty, served with a generous portion of cold, crisp veggies and pita bread. Then we split the liguini dish with marinara sauce and olives. Very good and plenty for the two of us who are not big eaters. If we lived in this area, I KNOW we'd be back. We sat on their patio which was lovely -- lots of pretty flowers, then moved inside. Both areas were pleasing to the eye. We highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

Well run restaurant part of the Thompson Hotel in Kamloop. The service was good and the food was too. Reasonably priced

Reviewed 28 July 2012

TBC Mainstage Theatregoers appreciated the restaurant`s support by offering a discount.
More seafood and vegetarian dishes would be appreciated