We stayed at Holiday Inn Suites in Kamloops as a family and had a great experience.
What we liked:
- Clean rooms with enough space.
- Comfortable beds and bedding.
- Modern decor. The premises looked and felt fresh.
- High-quality hardware in the bathroom. Heavy-duty shower head (4.5" diameter) with control for water pressure. Curved shower curtain rod. Top of shower curtain is sheer to let in light; bottom is dual-layer. Very thoughtful!
- LOVE the swimming pool! Clean and long enough that you can actually swim in it.
- Friendly, efficient staff. Hot tub was great, too.
- Wired computer at the lobby worked really well. It even had a good keyboard ;) (Would be nice to have some NO-WiFi rooms. Don't need wireless signals while we sleep.)
- Hot breakfast cooked to order at White Spot (part of the hotel). 15% off when dining at the hotel's White Spot.
- Enough parking space at its parking lot (free).More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking