“Don't Bother”
Review of Lakefront Cafe

Lakefront Cafe
Price range: USD 4 - USD 11
Cuisines: Diner, Canadian, Soups
Description: The Lakefront is a friendly and home style cafe right on the beachfront in Harrison Hot Springs. Come enjoy a family friendly atmosphere and enjoy top quality, yet simple foods prepared perfectly every time. this cafe exemplifies the small town feel of Harrison Hot Springs. Serving fresh cooked meals and always fresh ingredients is key for us. We use local fresh meats and free ranged eggs for all dishes. Put that together with the best prices in town, and you got a winning combination!
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Husband and I had breakfast here this morning. Bacon, eggs potatoes, toast. I asked for my bacon not to be crispy, but it was, and very salty. Wanted eggs over medium, they were like rubber. "Potatoes" consists of 6, yes, 6 overcooked French fries. The toast, however, was spot on! Overheard another customer asking about former owners, so perhaps this is new management. Only two people working. Place has only 3 booths and a table for two inside.
I have read other comments about this place and I think that people are confusing it with another "Lake-Something" establishment. There is no buffet here as they simply wouldn't have the room. Only good thing was each meal was only $10. Will not return.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I had many meals here, awesome breakfast selection as well as outstanding lunch and dinner meals available. Excellent covered outside deck as well.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 7 July 2018

I believe this belongs to the Harrison Resort and Spa. The food is very good but the lake views add star power to the meal. Lunchtime is a good time as it doesn't get overly crowded.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Very attentive and friendly staff. Well served and a variety of drinks, appetizers or fast food. Relaxing atmosphere to spend time reading or enjoying with friends.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018

There are very few places that I haven't been able to finish my first cup of coffee and my food arrives delicious, fresh and hot. Wow. What a treat! Very tasty and well worth the money with lots of options for all the picky eaters in my family.

Date of visit: June 2018