“Disappointing”
Review of Chuck & Kitty's

Chuck & Kitty's
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant once before a few years ago when it was under the old management and it was great. But this time around was awful. They were rude, slow and sloppy. They “ran out of dishes” and half of our party got their food after the other half was finished eating. There was only one other table eating at the time so we don’t know where all their dishes were. The food was average, nothing I’d want to eat again. I won’t recommend this place again to anyone.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

I believe this cafe is under new management. I thought it may have been called Suzies? Very friendly and efficient service and it was open early. I had the eggs, bacon, toast and fruit. The fruit was very fresh and not slimy like you get in some places. During our stay we ate there twice. I definitely recommend trying it.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

This cafe is under new management now and I think is called Kathy’s. We had a terrific breakfast here. Very friendly and efficient service. And it was open early. We turned up at 7:00 am. Surprisingly all the other places in the area were closed which may have been fortunate for us because I loved this place.

1  Thank Richard H
Reviewed 10 July 2018

W/end Bacon Benedict Waffle.was very good. Other waffles, eggs, sausage with toast and hash browns fairly average Nothing fancy. Average prices for Harrison...i.e. about 20% higher than what you'd pay for the same thing @ a Ricky's or IHOP.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The four of us went there for breakfast. Nice people. We order various things like eggs benedict, bacon and eggs those sort of things. The usual western breakfast. The rye bread was good. I wouldn't say it's a meal that will be remembered for a long time. But we did have a good time.

Date of visit: September 2017