“Great service and very tasty pizza”
Review of Village Pizzeria

Village Pizzeria
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2016

We travel to Harrison Hot Springs about four times a year. Part of our routine for the first night there is to eat at the Village Pizzeria. As grandparents, we most always bring children or grandchildren. The current owners really work hard to please each customer. They are friendly and efficient. Their pizza has a unique sauce which is very good and the only place I have tasted it. I recommend it as an eatery in a town with otherwise high price restaurants.

1  Thank openaer

Reviewed 3 February 2016

My husband and I came to Harrison for our Honeymoon last February. We found the Village Pizzeria and absolutely loved it. We were at Harrison 4 days and I think we went at least once a day. Staff are great, and even though the eating area isn't huge, it did not matter. We are going to Harrison for our Anniversary and can not wait to get back to the Pizzeria!!! The Thai pizza is amazing

2  Thank Margaret T
Reviewed 30 January 2016

Went to Harrison with my girlfriend and her friend during off season. We were not surprised to see them busy even at this time. This place makes the best pizza and wings. We had the Teriyaki Chicken pizza with Apple Spinach Salad and Potato wedges. Later on we grabbed some Wings for a snack and it was simply mind-blowing how good it was compared to the wings I have in the city. The price is also very reasonable especially if you compare it with the sushi restaurant near there. The service was impeccable even when it was busy. The restaurant is very cozy, with limited tables so if you really want to try their world-class food I suggest you make a reservation.

I highly recommend this restaurant for your next trip to Harrison.

1  Thank Clement T
Reviewed 29 January 2016

My son and I decided to take a little getaway to Harrison Hot Springs for 3 days. We ate here twice! The food was awesome. My son loved that he could make his own pizza :) Also he loved the Honey Garlic Wings! The service was friendly, personable and right on top of things.

1  Thank Krystle M
Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

I can see number of ppl who visit this place is thru their frds' recommending this place. But i simply saw this place n went in. Had nice service, food was great. Most likely will come visit again when im near!

1  Thank MidnightYeon