“Excellent nachos !”
Review of Islands Bar

Islands Bar
Reviewed 31 August 2018

I recently stayed at the resort and went here for a light snack and drink. The waitress was lovely! We had the nachos...which could have easily fed 4 people...and had the deep fried pickles. They were yummy!

Reviewed 30 June 2018

In the lobby of the main hotel at Harrison Hot Springs Resort is the Islands Bar, a welcoming establishment staffed by friendly, accommodating servers. We stopped in there a number of times for meals, drinks, and one late night just for tea. It was always, "of course, we can do that." Anything available on the Lakeside Cafe was also served at Islands. I like trying new beers and ales, so I made my way through the Reports offerings. We went to Islands for lunch once, and several times to relax at the end of the day, to read, to play a game. The best bars are where they know you.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I had dinner in the island bar on their outside patio in the evening sunset. The food was amazing, service outstanding and the evening sunset was the perfect backdrop to this meal. I highly recommend their food, drinks and patio.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

We stopped in here for a drink after we checked into our room. The outside patio was quite comfortable. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the hummingbirds feed at the feeders outside. Service was good.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Both inside and patio seating in this lounge are located off the lobby of the HHS resort. The menu has a decent array of various appetizers and light meals. The drink menu includes the usual fare with a couple of creative drinks. I had the chocolate martini along with the fish tacos and salad full of figs and other goodies.

The lounge has a couple of tv’s and is a sensible choice for a cocktail and appy or light meal.

Service was fairly quick and pleasant.