“Spectacular!”
other travellers have booked this property
Front entrance of the Treehouse. Pathway to the Treehouse.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front entrance of the Treehouse.
Pathway to the Treehouse.
View of the Treehouse from our dock.
Gangway to our dock.
Our water transport 'The Hangover'.
Water cooler, fridge and ladder to the loft.
View of the lake from the bed.
View from the bed to the front entrance.
Loft area.
Loft area.
Back of the Treehouse with private soaker tub area.
Soaker tub.
View of the lake from the front deck of the Treehouse.
Enjoy!!
View of the lake from the Treehouse deck.
View from the dock.
Your host, Coleen.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Chilliwack
“Spectacular!”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This is a true "bucket-list" destination. I'm a local to the area, but the experience I had was extraordinary!

The Treehouse is deserving of being featured on TV shows and in magazines. The story behind it is unbelievable. Coleen is a meticulous host with a deep warmth and hospitality that is unmatched. She thinks of your comfort, down to the smallest of details.

The backdrop of the forested mountains on one side, and the lake on the other is breathtaking.

I enjoyed sunbathing, fishing off the dock, and kayaking, which I haven't done since I was in school decades ago. I even got inspired and journaled.

This trip was more than I could have ever imagined it would be. I can't wait to go back and stay again!

21 Jun 2017
It was a real pleasure to share my property with you.. Hope to see you again. Thank you Coleen
mistymcne...
Chilliwack, Canada
“Paradise”
Reviewed 24 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The words were taken right out of my mouth when i got to the treehouse it was absolutely BREATHTAKING...coleen the owner is welcoming and her taste is classy elegant romantic i stayed twice this year and going for my third time in july ...if u have the chance to really take in all pardise at the palm of your hand do so u wont regret it

24 May 2017
Thank -You so much ! Enjoyed sharing my paradise with you. Hope to see you again.
Carole P
“Stunning”
Reviewed 28 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Ultimate BC lakeside location, lush forest trail to hike, incredible views, just a great outdoor experience with all the comforts of home. Bring some groceries and wine with you! Loved every minute and we felt so welcomed by Coleen. Canoe and kayaks provided! A private outdoor hottub is fabulous to soak in later. A beautiful accommodation and so quiet...We didnt want to leave. After your stay, visit Harrison town on the lake for great dining, a stroll and some shopping. A big thank you again for making our 2017 anniversary so memorable.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 May 2017
Thank you so much ! Happy to share. Hope to you see you again one day. Coleen
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
USD 193
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing