“Amazingly Good Ice Cream”

Chantilly Ice Cream
Reviewed 21 August 2018

I wish I lived closer to Harrison Hot Springs so I could eat that Ice cream all the time. Great variety, good service and their location is perfect. Great coffee too.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Delicious treat on a hot summer day!

On a whim, I combined lemon gelato with salted caramel ice cream to form my new favourite milkshake. Went back and had it again three days later.

Just a random mix of salty, sweet and sour. Maybe not for everyone, but an idea for those who want to try.

They now offer a banana split. Might have that next time.

Friendly, young serving staff.

Located right in the centre of town, across from paid parking and the beach.

Have fun in Harrison :)

Reviewed 5 August 2018

We were in Harrison during a heat wave and obviously ice cream was in order. This was a great choice! The staff were extremely friendly and efficient. There were big crowds of people including large families that seemed to have a hard time getting themselves organized to place an order, but the staff managed to figure it all out and still got to us very quickly to take our order. The gelato I had and the milkshake my husband order were both delicious! There is a nice little bench outside so you can get out of the small store and away from the noise a bit and relax, looking across the street to the lake. Just lovely.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

It's just a small place to get Ice Cream. There are several places in Harrison, and they are all good, and pretty much all look similar. After all, they are just selling Ice Cream. We enjoyed our choices very much.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent location for this shop right across from the lake and beach. Huge selection of gelato and about 10 ice cream flavours as well. Staff was very pleasant. Make sure to sample a flavour before you decide so that you know you like it.