“great stout”

Add it.
Small Block Brewery
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Raining Thursday
Was a good day for a brewery tour.
All four beers taste well made.
The stout was my favorite maybe because
of the rain.
But I bet the pale ale will make the rain more enjoyable as well.
Cheers

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Duncan is growing as a place to come and try the brewpubs. This one is a great new addition. We went today for a visit, and there were three to try on tap, and one in cans. I am partial to IPAs, and the ISA is really nice. I did like all 4- the Blonde, the ISA, the Oatmeal Stout, and the Canadian Pale Ale, but my favourite was the ISA- nice and hoppy. 47 IBUs, as compared to 43 IBUs for the Pale Ale. They have limited food (dried apricots etc) but VI Pizza truck is there on the weekends. They make wood-fired pizzas nice and fresh. This place is well worth the visit. All they need are some games and to open the patio in the summer!

1  Thank mesachie