“A Great Meal There”

Ranked #34 of 279 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2016

A nice hideaway with great food. Several times we have gone there for their Friday night prime rib steak. They give you a large cut of meat with lots of nicely cooked vegetables, and a salad or soup. The servers are very cordial and efficient. If you like good food, have a good appetite, enjoy a family restaurant with very reasonable prices, this is the place for you. And they do have a nice fireplace we like to sit by, but you will need to reserve that spot. The only detractor was one time we were placed near a very noisy family with unruly children, for which the server apologized profusely.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

The amount of food you get in a serving and the taste can't be beat especially for the price, not cheap but more than fair.

1  Thank PaulM9830
Reviewed 27 October 2016

This is another Chilliwack area must stop. Huge portions perfectly cooked with a few unusual items, their burgers (my favourite) are terrific. Friendly staff - YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF

1  Thank mytravelguy
Reviewed 27 October 2016

I have been there for dinner several times. Other than too much mayo and on things that you would not think there should be mayo on, the food is great. If you order salmon it is fresh as if just caught and their burgers are amazing. Also, best yam fries I have ever had! Worth a visit for sure.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Another couple joined my wife and I to celebrate my wife's b-day. The food was acceptable, but really, if you can't get it right after making the same food for 20+years, forget it. Same menu they opened with I swear. The acoustics was a problem when they opened and I guess they just haven't gotten around to doing anything about it. They had other guests and the noise levels were deafening. We all left with a headache. The blinds on the west elevation were inadequate when installed again never addressed. On a positive note the server was excellent. Can't day that I will rush back which is a shame as I prefer to support my local business owners.