All reviews industrial area pool and water slide great hotel waffles newer hotel complimentary breakfast train tracks surrounded by trees hockey team quiet location breakfast room clean rooms fitness center great pool short drive a great stay definitely stay here again
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Check in was quick and easy. Our room was ready on time and clean. There were good options for watching tv. The access to a team room was a great asset to have. My only complaint is that the pool was quite cold and it would be nice if it were warmer. The breakfast was very good as well.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 26 March 2018

My grandson and I went on a GRANDDAD AND LAD urban camping trip. We ended up at the Hampton because our first choice was pooless for the week due to some needed repairs ( lucky for us). We stayed at the Hampton and now it will be our first choice as our urban camping spot. It was first class all the way. Great Pool and big big slide for the the grandson. A free breakfast never hurts when looking for a value add. I had a great ham and cheese omelette with an awesome waffle as well did my grandson. It was fresh and very tasty. There was a good turn out for the free breakfast but the staff kept everything fresh and full ( good job guys!!) If there are any negative things about this hotel we certainly never found them.. but then we were having to much fun to find any problems. Not like camping no mosquitoes,ants or wasps..just really nice helpful staff. Thanks HAMPTON, Thanks HILTON.

Harryamcaneil

Room tip: "Walk in the front door"..the rooms are all good is what I heard from others as we sat around the pool.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank harrymcneil
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We stayed here for two nights because our son was being married at the Little White Chapel in Chilliwack. The hotel is clean, friendly, and affordable. The pool, with slide, was a big hit with the family. I highly recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We spent one night here in March 2018 on a weekend family getaway. The location is conveniently near the Trans Canada Highway but you wouldn’t know it when you’re at the property. The property is set back from Lickman road and surrounded by trees.
We were welcomed by Sidney who was very friendly and efficient with check-in. The room was spacious and VERY clean. We enjoyed the pool, water slide and hit tub. The slide was even fun for us adults and was even a bit hairy with the speed I got on it! The pool area was immaculate and it was nice to have it entirely to ourselves. We required two staff visits to our room. One for additional pillows, the other for assistance with an initially-stubborn thermostat. Both issues were addressed within minutes by the houseman (whose name I unfortunately didn’t get since he was great!). Breakfast was standard and satisfying Hampton fare. Perhaps some gluten free options could be available on request would be nice. Even so my normally super-prepared celiac wife was able to make out alright for having forgotten to bring her usual assortment of GF food. The breakfast attendant was very helpful and nice. We will definitely make this our first choice for accommodations in the Chilliwack area when required.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel was very comfortable, clean and well staffed. The bed, pillows and comforter offered the same comforts as home. Complimentary breakfast was the best selection I have seen in a hotel for some time. You will not be disappointed in this choice for the reasonable price.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple