All reviews waffles one night decent breakfast in the morning northern bc the breakfast area room was clean dog show fridge and microwave next morning cottonwood mall restaurants within walking distance check in was easy overnight stop would stay here again awesome stay desk staff comfortable hotel
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped here en route to Calgary, so it was a brief overnight stop.
It’s very close to the main highway and is bang in the middle of a busy, out-of-town shopping area - supermarkets, fast food right on your doorstep.
It’s busy, and there was road noise outside but you’re well insulated in the rooms, which were clean and comfortable and air-conditioned (no fridge but I’ve available).
Staff were lovely as was the breakfast, which was included in our deal.
We were able to drive to some local beauty spots in around 20 minutes.
It’s not a place to take in the amazing landscape but it was really well placed for breaking and restarting a long drive. Recommended.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Stayed here for a couple of nights while working in the area. It's in a very convenient part of town near highway and plenty of restaurants within walking distance as well as a laundromat right across the street since the hotel doesn't have guest laundry services. However it is RIGHT next to the highway so you can hear highway noise, especially the rooms that are closest to the highway. However the beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean and they have a decent breakfast in the morning. Worth staying at.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Amazing desk staff. Very helpful with room booking for my 97 year old father and myself. Very clean and quiet. Good parking. No mini frig which was a disappointment. Very nice breakfast included in room rate. Excellent location for visiting around the area.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

There is no security outside vehicle was broken into three nights in a row asked front desk if they had video cameras and they do not when I booked into that hotel they told me they had no problems found out it was A nightly event The people breaking in the truck primarily target trucks. Otherwise the hotel on the inside is clean a basic breakfast in the Morning rooms were adequate. Do not recommend leaving anything in your vehicle and you are definitely parking at your own risk with a very high chance of a Replacing a window if parking overnight.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 1stDefenceIndustries
Manager235, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear 1st DefenceIndustries
Interesting comment. Comfort Inn Chilliwack installed 18 security cameras 12 months ago. These security cameras are monitored 24 hours daily at the hotel reception and give a 360 degree view around hotel premise, If break in to your vehicle occurred at hotel the incident would have seen recorded and a copy of the tape with the incident would have been passed on to you.to show the break in to your vehicle.. All break ins are reported and a copy of the tape showing the incident would e-mailed to local law enforcement for action.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I booked my room through expedia. I asked for a king bed with a mico and fridge as offered on the site. I got two twin beds and a wall unit with openings for a fridge and a micowave but nothing to fill the holes. I asked the front desk if I could have a room like I booked and was told "you booked through Expedia and that's what you get". The she said "I wish Expedia would just go away". She said she could get me the room I wanted but it would cost me. The breakfast was gross. I think I'll go back to the Coast Hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Scotty R
Manager235, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Hi Scotty R

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your accommodation upon your arrival at the hotel. I have shared your feed back with the reception person to ensure we handle this type of situation differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it.

Kind regards,