Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 101
Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 133
USD 126
Lakeside Motel(Williams Lake)(Great Value!)
USD 96
USD 89
Coast Fraser Inn(Williams Lake)
Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 110
Stampeder Motel(Williams Lake)
Free cancellation until 05/08
USD 79
USD 90
USD 82
Priceline
The Drummond Lodge(Williams Lake)
USD 97
Agoda.com
108 Resort(108 Mile Ranch)
Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 120
ValleyView Motel(Williams Lake)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskhot breakfasthamroom was cleannext doorstay there againroad triptop floorbella coolaafter a long daynice viewgreat place to stayfree breakfastbedsbarbpublake
Reviewed 31 March 2018

My daughter and I stayed here for one night while travelling north to home from Island. It is an older hotel, I was a little unsure in the lobby.... however, room was just fine and comfortable. Beds were comfortable and room was quiet on third floor.

We had dinner downstairs in restaurant that isn't part of Ramada but a private restaurant and the food was fantastic and service good.

Rate was average, feel we paid a lot for one night in Williams Lake.

Basic hotel and good for the night.

Room Tip: third floor away from elevator
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Marcia R, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Williams Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hello and thank you for your review!
It was great to hear you enjoyed your total experience in Carmens Restaurant. Our staff will be pleased to hear this.
We try to offer a great rate, with the complimentary hot and cold breakfast, for our full service hotel. We have two restaurants, a liquor store and the Overlander Pub. If you do not have the time or intention to use any of the other services it may be more than you would want to pay. We are glad though, that you had a comfortable sleep and a good meal.
We are working on improving the lobby. The new owners have purchased new couches and a chair. We are looking for large rugs that withstand the dirt that comes into the lobby. Hopefully soon we will have it all looking very good!
If you have the opportunity to travel again we would look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We were in Williams Lake for a series of meetings, a lunch, reception and breakfast meeting. The Ramada was great - everything we needed all in one place.

Super helpful staff - Gaylene at the front desk was lovely to deal with.
Sherry (the Manger of Carmen's and the Conference Centre) and her staff were super helpful, very professional and also lovely to deal with.

Good food, friendly and professional service. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I highly recommend it and will definitely have our group stay there during future visits.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Marcia R, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Williams Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thank you so much for your review. It was kind of you to take the time and comment on our wonderful staff! We are very glad your meeting requirements were met and you enjoyed everything we had to offer. We would love to have you and your group stay with us again!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

My husband and I had booked a reservation here, the staff was just ruse and they sounded immature when they served us, it's a small town the negitive attitude was silly. During our check in and check out like if you don't enjoy your job or you are having a bad day it really shouldn't cone to work and rub off on the poll that have traveled and business meeting and then more travel. It was a real turn off we won't return I sorry to say I had my hopes set high I guess and I was kettle down.
Pretty clean and nice but not worth the extra stress there's other hotels with much better service

Stayed: October 2017
Marcia R, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Williams Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

We are very sorry you had this experience with our staff. We are trying to follow this up to find out what happened as we were very surprised and alarmed when reading your review. I would like to have spoken to you at the time or I could call you if you would like to leave your phone number.
We would like to have made your stay enjoyable and positive. We feel very bad that you had such a negative impression of the Ramada in Williams Lake and that you carried those feelings with you.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I tend to think of the Ramada chain as slightly upscale. Like someone else said this one is "decent but tired." I like the small details and when I see three different types of light bulbs throughout the room (two different types in one fixture), and one-of-three burned out (vanity), and the sad little arrangement of complimentary toiletries on a paper runner, I just weep. Decent but not special. "Meh."

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Marcia R, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Williams Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Hello, thanks for your review. We are usually very good about getting lights changed in the bathroom, we will find this one and get it done. We are sorry you did not like the complimentary toiletries. We do hope you enjoyed your complimentary breakfast. We wish you a great holiday season and safe travels!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel is a bit tired but clean. Staff are very friendly. Hallways are noisy and can be heard in the rooms. Bonus was the great restaurant on site. Located in a fairly central place to access most things but can be tough to cross the highway.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Marcia R, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Williams Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Thank you for your comments. We continually try to improve and we focus on what we can do to change. We are glad you had the time and opportunity to try our on site restaurant and that you enjoyed it! Also thank you for commenting on our staff so that we can assure them that it is noticed and very worthwhile to be friendly to all.