“Amazing noodles !!!!!”
Review of Noodle California

Noodle California
Ranked #19 of 64 Restaurants in Williams Lake
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

LOVING their yakisoba noodles sushi is pretty great too ((: nice atmosphere in the restaurant + nice service

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We stopped in here several times over the last year and love this small restaurant. Very friendly servers and good food. A bit high priced, but worth it. The only draw back we have is that the place is to small, we have been there that it was not comfy to sit in a corner. Do we go back? You bet we will go back! Awesome food!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Bone broth every day? wow who knew GREAT service and good menu choices from raw to cooked my Husband and I both went there for lunch one day and it was FANTASTIC!!!!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank justdarngoodfood
Reviewed 4 June 2017

I come here for the sushi, have only eaten in the restaurant once. The food is good, nice spices as well.
When ordering, the service is pretty quick, friendly service.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 5 March 2017

My go to place for more exotic flavours that are desperately needed for a guy in camp for weeks at a time. Small, but kind staff and quick service make it my first stop when I get to town. Their Curry Ramen in particular is excellent. Was a little disappointed with the gyoza at one visit since it was over fried, but the rest of the times I have been and the other foods have been spot on.

Date of visit: March 2017