“One of the best ”

Price range: USD 4 - USD 21
Cuisines: Canadian, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Have you tried out omelettes? ALL DAY -ALL EVE RELAX! AND COME ON IN FOR A QUIET COMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE! NEW EVENING FEATURES A EXPERIENCED QUALIFIED CHEF! All day breakfast served from 6:30 AM to 10 PM everyday for your convenience. We serve you at the table with fast,friendly service for all our guests! New items include Potato Eggs Benny! We now also have a Bar-Be-Que Rib Dinner for your lunch and evening pleasure. Enjoy a cup of our tea brewed with High Quality Metropolitan loose-leaf tea with your meal or a cup of hot, fresh coffee. Be our guests for breakfast,lunch and dinner! We serve a great hamburger with your choice of potato or other side item. Try our Sunday Roast Beef Dinner with Yorkshire Pudding. Our desserts include fresh Flapper Pie or Walnut Pie made in our kitchen. We seat up to 186 guests in our dining areas. If you require space for larger groups for birthdays, meetings or celebrations please call us and we have 2 separate dining areas. We hope to see you Soon!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

When I return from Edmonton I always try to stop in at Glenn’s. it is an awesome restaurants for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner or a late night snack that is more than filling. The restaurant is super clean, very well managed, excellent customer service and Awesome menu choices. This late evening I tried the senior burger + onion rings - not the best diet meal.....but oh.....it was Yummmy and Delicious. Yes for feeding me at 9:40 pm. My server was excellent there was not a problem ...as they were just shutting down and cleaning up for the evening. On gasoline ally going south this is the Best food. Many Tks.

1  Thank O7059EArossm

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stopped in for breakfast today on my to Calgary. The service was good, my breakfast was good, the marble rye toast was excellent. I enjoyed my breakfast and I would stop in here again.

1  Thank 510iank
jhillsdown, Owner at Glenn's Family Restaurant & Gift Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank You! We are pleased to serve you! Your appreciation is well received! Come again soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

$3.75 for a cup of tea is maybe okay but it was a little confusing to get it. I am sure they never had tea available to drink there last time I was there but Glenn said it was 11 years ago when they did not serve tea. The gift shop is strictly for people with a lot of money or tourists. I would not pay $10 for a tiny bottle of maple syrup or $700 for a statue of a cheatah. To their credit they have every kind of tea you could probably want.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We, myself, husband and son (21 months old), often stop here on our way to Calgary, it has great home cooking, and a homey, old school diner atmosphere. This was probably the third or fourth time we have visited with our son.

We sat in a booth, with our son in a booster seat. I got breakfast food (all day breakfast!), my husband got a reuben, and my son got the kids mac and cheese. There's actually a huge selection for kids that ranges from pancakes/eggs to chicken fingers. Kids meals include a drink.

Our waitress was very accommodating, bringing our son a cup with a lid/straw to drink his juice from, bringing an extra plate to divide out a small amount of his meal, and giving us wet wipes for cleaning up.

Our food was delicious, and we will go back. It is a bit pricey for some items on the menu, but you can find items that are a good value. Portions are large.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank RachelP1017
jhillsdown, Owner at Glenn's Family Restaurant & Gift Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

YOUR SMILES ARE OUR REWARD! "Joy is not in things; it is in us." quote by Richard Wagner. We enjoy your comments and rating!
We hope your travels are fun and safe. We are pleased to serve you! Come again, soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Simply cannot say enough that I Love love love this restaurant’s character. Food is good. Washrooms always clean, love their cookie with tea. Welcoming staff.

Date of visit: December 2017