“Great staff and awesome food ”
Review of Koryo Korean BBQ

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Koryo Korean BBQ
Ranked #122 of 344 Restaurants in Red Deer
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

What I love most about this place is the staff is so friendly, it’s in my mind the best place to eat at the mall and I like that it doesn’t feel like fast food. Everything I’ve had there has been delicious but my favorite is the salmon and the garlic potatoes. It’s a great option if you don’t want the same old greasy fast food.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is my go-to place for lunch when at the mall with my kids. The food is good and always tastes fresh.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Just love a bowl of their bbq chicken Udon soup. I have been getting it there for several years and is one of my all time favourites. The food quality is top notch and always fresh. If you haven't been there yet give it a try and you will be glad you did.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

If we're in the mall, this is one place we'll always stop for a lunch. They have a nice selection of mains and side varieties and the Korean mayo sauce is soooo good!

Reviewed 19 November 2015

My mom and I went and each got an udon soup, one seafood and one beef. The broth was excellent and the noodles had good consistency. There was more seafood than I had expected, so it was just like the advertised picture. The soup's vegetables were broccoli and green beans, which added some variety from your typical udon soup. It arrived in a decent amount of time, as expected from fast food in a food court.