All reviews cookies murphy bed rooms are small front desk great price toast excellent value budget hotel would stay here again great place to stay continental breakfast excellent hotel off the highway fridge and microwave clean hotel bagels comfortable beds
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We needed a last minute hotel on our roadtrip with the kids. We booked into the Home Inn Express. The hotel was exceptionally clean, very comfy beds, very quiet and the breakfast in the morning was awesome. The value for the price we paid was incredible! Would recommend to all! Especially those traveling with kids.

Very happy travelers!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
HomeInn_Medhat, Front Office Manager at Home Inn Express Medicine Hat, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you so much roadtrippers2018! We are so happy that you enjoyed our hotel, and we hope you'll come back this way soon!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Had all the amenities necessary for our stay. We had to drive quite a distance for supper; no restaurants close by to walk to. Excellent breakfast, very good beds, exceptionally clean hotel. Pleasant staff.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HomeInn_Medhat, Guest Services at Home Inn Express Medicine Hat, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you for your review! Next time you stay, try the Thai Orchid Room just down from us, it's very highly rated!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We needed a place for one night, and booking using my iPhone was super easy, and confirmation came via text and email in a very short time. The place was easy to find. It is very clean, comfortable, friendly, with a full breakfast in the morning, served to you so you don’t have to fight everyone else in the eating area AND the best was seeing a hand sanitizer dispenser on the wall. Absolutely great for the price, and you get a couple bottles of water for the road. Thanks Home Inn Express!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
HomeInn_Medhat, Front Office Manager at Home Inn Express Medicine Hat, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for your amazing review Isabelle! We greatly appreciate it, and hope you'll stay again soon!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I've stayed here a few times and plan on returning. Great price. Great place.
Comfortable & quiet. The furnace does make the air quality fairly dry, but can't complain that heater doesn't work! Kept nice and warm on cold nights.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HomeInn_Medhat, Front Office Manager at Home Inn Express Medicine Hat, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thank you for your great review Cheryl! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I stayed for 1 night at hotel and it was a very nice experience. The room was clean and very well organized. I have stayed at many hotels that I have had issues finding a plugin for my CPAP machine, there were 3 on the table between the beds.
The continental breakfast was very good and I was happy to find out that they had gluten free options.
Only complaint I have is that is isn't very sound proof, I could hear the big trucks going down the highway (hotel is right beside highway and my room was halfway down). Also any time someone on the floor above me turned on water in bathroom I could hear it fairly loudly.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
HomeInn_Medhat, other at Home Inn Express Medicine Hat, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Thank you for your very nice review Rovadeli, we appreciate that you took your time to rate us! We are happy you found the hotel clean, and had easy access to the plug ins. We are also happy to offer gluten free options for our travelers! My best suggestion to be further away from the highway would to be to request a room on the south end, possibly the top floor. We hope you'll stay again!