All reviewstoastcontinental breakfastcomfortable stayrooms are cleangreat place to stayhighwaybedstelevisioncereal
Reviewed 14 June 2016

The price per night is good and the staff is very welcoming. However, if you need a long term place, look elsewhere. The rooms are clean and in our unit we had a fridge, stove, microwave, and coffee maker. Overall, if you're looking for a night stop, it's pretty good.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2016

I took a chance with a little known establishment rather than a big conglomerate. I wanted a reasonable price, clean, well maintained and quiet. They provided all of the above. Noisy during the day because it is right on the No. 1 but much quieter as traffic subsides. Very comfortable bed.

Room Tip: upper floors have a nicer view.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2015

Loved the authentic 60s styling, although the rooms were rennovated in the 90s. Very big clean hotel style room, good hot shower, comfy bed, excellent value. Exactly what we needed for a one night stop over!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2015

I found that the outside of the motel didn't look the greatest but I was pleasantly surprised to the cleanliness of the suite I was given. Spoke with the proprietress, she was very friendly. Showed me the room prior to me actually paying for. The suite was clean as was the washroom, the kitchen counter, the sheets to the bed was clean. The mattress, she told me was also new. And it was. It is however, close to a commercial area so if you like to sleep in, it is suggested that you close your windows so that you don't hear the noise of early morning workers, working. Very well priced. Not expensive at all. Very clean, which is important to me. Recommend to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2015

We have stayed 4 times at the Satellite Motel. When Peter and his wife were running the place, it was clean. The last time we stayed, the motel was under new ownership and it was terrible. The remote was not to be found, the fridge was dirty. The walls were dirty. The floor, it too was really dirty. The new owners do not seem to be keeping up the standard that was there before. I do not recommend this hotel any longer. Go elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple