USD 111
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 113
USD 72
All reviewsgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastvery nice staybreakfast stafftim hortonswafflesking suitefresh fruitother hotelsstay there againeasy accessbusiness tripbreakfast areasausageclean roomshot tubfront desk staff
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night for a getaway and great stay. Friendly staff from the front desk to the cleaning staff, bed was very comfortable and room was clean and new. No complaints at all. We slept in so did not try the free breakfast

Stayed: April 2018
Guest Relations M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lethbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank your for your review, we are thrilled you enjoyed you night away. We hope next time you get to try our delicious free hot buffet breakfast

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I stay at plenty of hotels for work. Most hotels have cancellation up to the day of.

I was due to go to Lethbridge for 2 nights for work. It was a short notice trip and therefore short notice was given to my work centralized booking office. To arrive in Lethbridge on Sunday, I had not received notification from my work that I was booked in somewhere so I went and booked the Hampton on my own Saturday.

Within 15 minutes, I received a work email that I was booked already at a different place by the centralized booking which I could not contact to cancel as they would not open until Monday and they had prepaid the rooms. So I immediately cancelled the Hampton only to find out that they have a 48 hour cancellation policy which was over because I booked 36 hours before. On the Monday, I even called the manager and explained what happened and there was no empathy at all..."It's our policy".

My job takes me all over Alberta and my trips can be changed with short notice. I will never book a Hampton again knowing this policy as not only can my destination change on short notice, but life can happen too where cancellations have to be made. 48 hrs is not reasonable and neither is the full price of a room...I could understand a lesser charge for inconvenience.

Good service listens to people and individualizes situations. I was charged $159 for one night stay that I did not use even though they knew I was not coming 36 hours in advance. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank cherylk315
Guest Relations M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lethbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hilton and Hampton much like many other hotel chains like Marriott, IHG and other chains switched to a 48 hour cancellation policy due to the fact of many reservations being dropped last minute and hotels stuck holding rooms they could have sold to other travelers. As well to give a consistent cancellation policy accross all hotels, this is mentioned with all bookings and online. Our hotel works with travellers if a situation is unavoidable and will make certain exceptions when needed.

This case did not provide us much information why cancelling the guest came in to hotel the day to arrive and said they would not be staying that night but instead be staying at another hotel, hence why policy was adhered to from hotel.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The room was very clean and beds were comfortable. The pool and hot tub were nice after a long road trip. The breakfast was quite good for a complimentary option and I would stay here again on that experience alone.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank ablakamike
Guest Relations M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lethbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear abalakamike

"The room was very clean and beds were comfortable..." Thank you for your extremely flattering review we are glad to hear your got a comfortable sleep and clean and fresh room. We are also thrilled your enjoyed our pool and hot tub after your long drive as well as enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet featuring many options from a different hot items each day to fresh oatmeal and fruit. To many pastries and muffins.

We cannot wait to see you stay here again and come back and visit.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Had an interesting stay this past weekend. Upon getting to the hotel i was allowed to check in VERY early to my delight. This might have led to my downfall. We quickly dropped our luggage off and headed out for the days activities. Room was a bit musty smelling but appeared just like the picture and the staff were very friendly and helpful. No problems. We returned after supper and began our evening at the hotel. After spending time in the room I began to notice things weren't as clean as they should be. Just general dustiness and fingerprints all over. No big deal in my books. I went to use the bathroom and began noticing more and more things that were unkept. Toilet paper rolls were not replaced. Just a quarter roll folded nicely. The shower head was covered in sticky Grey dirt substance and an abundance of soap scum. Kinda gross. At this point, the service so far exceeded my expectations so i let the grossness slide. The final straw came at bedtime. My 3 year old son had fallen asleep on our bed and it was time to transfer him to the hide a bed sofa. I unfolded it and it was FILTHY!! Used kleenex, hairs, stains and a bunch of dirt or crumbs. There is no damn way any sane person would put there child to sleep in that filth. I called front desk to let them know and was offered housekeeping but my son was already asleep and to be honest there was at least an hour of cleaning to be done. Had a great sleep, 3 year old and all. Woke up early to go water sliding and avoid the rowdy teams, but the pool was closed. I'm guessing because of the 6 people blocking the main jet on top of the water slide....
Anyways, the staff were absolutely great and the breakfast was top notch as well. I suspect If I hadn't got such an early check in , my room would normally be much better. But it wasn't and really is somewhat my fault, but inexcusable. See pictures.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Guest Relations M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lethbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear McFizirth

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Craig Usher and I am the
General Manager at the Hampton Inn & Suites Lethbridge. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via
phone anytime at 4039422142. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the Hampton Inn & Suites Lethbridge.

Regards

Craig Usher

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

The staff are all fantastic, greeted us with a friendly smile , helpful with directions and information on local restaurants!Breakfast was good,nice selection ! Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable.I will stay again

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laura M
Jeremey S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lethbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Laura M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! You are our top priority as a guest at our hotel to make your stay memorable; It appears we have done just that. Your comments about the breakfast, room cleanliness and overall staff presentation will be directly relayed to each department.

Thank you again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lethbridge, we hope to see you again very soon!

Jeremey Strong