Lowest prices for your stay
Official Site
AU$360
pkenda669738

Good location, great staff

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Mar 2024
Jasper Inn & Suites is a nice hotel. Good value, quiet location and good amenities. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, very helpful. My bed was very comfortable and the room was nice and clean.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    AU$345
    AU$400
1.7 km from Jasper Inn & Suites
Free parking
bedroom - kinda odd placement of lamp but works for reading in bed
  • Official Hotel Site
    AU$383
4.2 km from Jasper Inn & Suites
View more hotels in Jasper
2,915 results
All reviews loft room three single beds sauna and steam room on site restaurant full kitchen separate bedroom main floor breakfast buffet wood burning fireplace sofa bed quiet location town centre sitting area kitchenette skylight skiing mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2024

The hotel is feeling the years and the decore is very old. The front desk service is lovely. The bed and sheets are old and rough. The kitchen is newer and the location is great but the price is high. There is a hot tub and restaurant apparently are good but overall it is below average

Reviewed 20 March 2024

Very good value and close to Marmot Ski Resort being in a National Park. Town and amenities close. Had family suite that sleeps 7. However the loft would be better to have a double bed and single instead of 3 singles

Reviewed 13 March 2024

Great place to stay! Clean room and kitchen had everything we needed, including convection oven. Pool, sauna, hot tub area was kept clean and tidy, with fresh towels. Parking was easy and close walking distance to Main Street. Room was quiet with very little sound from adjoining rooms. Would definitely stay again!

Reviewed 12 March 2024 via mobile

I always stay at the Jasper Inn when I ski Marmot basin. The room (studio queen) is well equipped to make a hearty breakfast and the beds are very comfortable. New TV’s accept casting from your device. External ski lockers save wear and tear on the rooms and are conveniently located. The pool and hot tub are just the ticket after a hard day on the slopes. The Inn grill serves great meals, especially the drunken short rib, pretty sure I have tried every dish on the menu.
The fact that you get a discounted room rate with the marmot escape card means you can make affordable repeat visits every time it snows.

Room tip: Check for seasonal maintenance on pools to avoid disappointment.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Sarabjyot Singh, Guest Services / Front Office at Jasper Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2024

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you've made the Jasper Inn your go-to accommodation when skiing at Marmot Basin. We're delighted that you found the studio queen room well-equipped for preparing breakfast and that you enjoyed the comfort of the beds. It's great to hear that you appreciated the new TVs with casting capabilities and the convenience of the external ski lockers.

We're glad the pool and hot tub provided the perfect relaxation after a day on the slopes, and we're delighted that you enjoyed the meals at the Inn Grill, especially the drunken short rib.

Discounted room rates with the Marmot Escape card, makes it more affordable for you to enjoy repeat visits whenever it snows.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your positive experiences. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enjoyable stays in the future!

Reviewed 11 March 2024 via mobile

I’ll admit I haven’t stayed in a Jasper hotel in 20 years with the exception of the Jasper Park Lodge (I understand they’re in different hotel categories so I’m not trying to compare the two). So I’m not sure what other Jasper hotels are like, I can only base my review on the many other hotels I’ve stayed at.

What I liked about this hotel was it was well priced and everyone was very friendly. We were in a dog friendly room and the room was clean and didn’t smell like pets. The hotel is older but it was well maintained. My kids also liked the pool area with its sauna and hottub.

What I didn’t like was the beds and the pillows. Honestly the pillows might be the worst pillows I’ve had to sleep on in any hotel I’ve been to. They were so lumpy and hard. The mattress was also very bad in my opinion. People have different tastes so take it for what it is. For me though, I had a terrible sleep because of the mattress and the pillows. I’m giving the hotel 3/5 though because my kids had a great time.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sarabjyot Singh, Guest Services / Front Office at Jasper Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2024

Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback with us. We're pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be well priced and appreciated the friendly service. We're also glad that you found the dog-friendly room to be clean and odor-free, and that your kids enjoyed the pool area with its amenities.

However, we apologize that the beds and pillows didn't meet your expectations. We understand the importance of a good night's sleep, and we're sorry for any discomfort you experienced. Your comments about the pillows and mattress are duly noted, and we'll certainly look into ways to improve the comfort of our bedding to better accommodate our guests' needs.

We value your honest review and are grateful for your overall rating. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and provide you with a more comfortable stay. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.