“Beautiful Views”
Review of Maligne Canyon

Maligne Canyon
Ranked #2 of 52 things to do in Jasper
More attraction details
Owner description: A scenic limestone canyon with waterfalls and walking trails.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have been to this location in the summer and winter and both seasons are still very beautiful. the views are wonderful.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,695)
All reviews
in 54 reviews
"jasper area"
in 43 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I have now done this hike twice. Once in the spring when the water was high and running strong and just recently in the winter when I was able to walk along the ice. Both experiences were awesome in their own way.
I looked into doing the ice walk with a group with spikes but ended up doing it on my own. I had good quality hiking boots and never had any problems, slippery at times but I just took my time. I am glad I did it on my own and saved the money for other experiences.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great place for hike. We had a sunny day in early April packed snow on the trail with very few icy patches.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Pick up and deliver from hotel to site and return. Group was youthful and elderly - guide Brodie made the tour correctly paced - safety was foremost - stops were made for photo shots, nature talks / trivia and rest breaks. Will recommend spot to others for the views and nature break!

1  Thank Murray M