Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Alex Ball

Lovely view from the front, lucky if you get one of those rooms. Great restaurant and bar next door

Review of Astoria Hotel
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 June 2022via mobile
Lovely location with an amazing view from the front of the hotel (and assuming from the rooms on that side), however we had a fairly small room that sadly looked out into a loading yard. This was pretty noisy when there were trucks there, which was not uncommon. Free parking in the municipal lot across the road, though apparently this might be changing. The linked restaurant and bar were both excellent, we had breakfast in the former and dinner/drinks in the latter one evening (daily happy hours are great!)
Date of stay: May 2022
  • ZenHotels.com
    AU$382
0.9 km from Astoria Hotel
Free parking
bedroom - kinda odd placement of lamp but works for reading in bed
  • ZenHotels.com
    AU$353
44.0 km from Astoria Hotel
View more hotels in Jasper
All reviews convenient location bed was comfortable visiting jasper papa mountains skiing
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2022 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this hotel before & the king sized room was gorgeous, this time we had no bath just a shower that kept changing temperature, the room was quite small with a sink in the room, wasn’t cleaned very well. Needs to be noted without bath.

Room tip: I emailed through Expedia (where I booked) to get certain things I needed/ wanted with the room, they did not receive it. Always call hotel
Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 12 March 2022

I travel Canada for work every week somewhere different in various location across the country and hands down worst hotel I've ever stayed at to the point where I left my stay to travel 4 hours in middle of night home after already driving 10 hours and for the price I expected a nice bed nice shower and something to eat but shower would fluctuate from nice Bearable hot to scolding i don't not like bars so when I found the restaurant did Not have a dinner menu I settle for fast food the beds wore out and small as if I was staying in hostel in a foreign country free parking is across main strip which is usually busy so have fun staying in this horrible hotel in one of the most beautiful places in Canada

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Devinsapp
Reviewed 15 February 2022 via mobile

The hotel is authentic with all the character of a 100 yr hotel but with modern conveniences. We had an amazing view of the mountains. It's right downtown so we could walk everywhere easily. The price is affordable with free parking. The bed was comfortable with a large TV and all the latest streaming apps. The bathroom is small but the shower had lots of pressure and hotwater. We enjoyed our stay there and would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 4 February 2022

I’m happy with my choice to stay here. Location is perfect, right in the middle of the commercial strip in jasper. The room was clean, with lots of channels on the tv. Steph at the ded dog bar downstairs did a great job serving up some food and drink. The room isn’t very big, so if you planned on staying in the room a whole bunch, that may not be ideal, but I was busy skiing and the price was right for the room considering what I was there for. I would recommend.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 December 2021

The building is old so I didn't expect luxury, but I can't imagine how the experience could have been worse. I could have gotten past the fact that the washroom appeared clean but smelled like an outhouse, or that the curtains weren't as wide as the window, but many of the rooms in this dump are above a very loud bar. Not a hotel bar where people pop in for a drink, but a loud bar where obnoxious music plays at high volume until closing time while intoxicated patrons yell at each other. There was also such a strong odour of fried food entering my room that I had to find a laundry mat the next day to wash the smell out of my luggage.

Room tip: Above a very noisy bar, run down, dirty, stinky
Date of stay: September 2021