“All Hail Soto”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Was a quick in and out with some
Guys from work, some had never had sushi and were Leary, they really enjoyed that the menu had pictures. Anyways, we all left very satisfied, food was amazing, service just as good. Price is almost to cheap for how good the food is. Can't go wrong with a Teppanyaki Grill either!! Thanks Soto!!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Always great for sushi lunch with friends and fancy enough for a date night too! Also would recommend the deep fried ice cream for dessert, it's a banana tempura batter with chocolate sauce .. so yummy!!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Very fresh food, be sure if in a group to reserve table where they cook at
Very entertaining while they cook
great food and super fresh

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I haven't tried the sushi side - but I've eaten on the other side many a times. It's terrific food - and the guys making it and putting on a fire show are very entertaining. I've had everything on the menu and I have to recommend the steak.....they cook it in butter and it's incredible.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

I got the chicken ginger bento box and everything in it was really good. It came with a few pieces of assorted tempura but with no tempura dip. The ginger sauce on the chicken was delicious and the accompanying lettuce salad had a ginger dressing that tasted amazing. It's made in house so it's fresh. The service was good too. My green tea was $3.50 (I noticed well after I'd left) and labeled as 'soft drink' on my bill so I', not sure if that was a mistake or if the tea is really that expensive there. My bill came to $20 just for those 2 items so it is an expensive lunch. At any rate, it was a good experience overall.