“great food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Very fresh food, be sure if in a group to reserve table where they cook at
Very entertaining while they cook
great food and super fresh

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I haven't tried the sushi side - but I've eaten on the other side many a times. It's terrific food - and the guys making it and putting on a fire show are very entertaining. I've had everything on the menu and I have to recommend the steak.....they cook it in butter and it's incredible.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

I got the chicken ginger bento box and everything in it was really good. It came with a few pieces of assorted tempura but with no tempura dip. The ginger sauce on the chicken was delicious and the accompanying lettuce salad had a ginger dressing that tasted amazing. It's made in house so it's fresh. The service was good too. My green tea was $3.50 (I noticed well after I'd left) and labeled as 'soft drink' on my bill so I', not sure if that was a mistake or if the tea is really that expensive there. My bill came to $20 just for those 2 items so it is an expensive lunch. At any rate, it was a good experience overall.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Love the Teppan style cooking, cooks entertainment and delicious food too. Made for a great night out. The shrimp and chicken was delicious and cooked to perfection. A bit hard to visit but we traded seats for a bit after dinner to visit.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Went for lunch today to Soto. Server asked my husband what he would like for lunch, then asked him what I would like. She then asked him what we would like to drink. She asked him about refilling my glass. When the meal was done she asked him whether or not we would like anything more. She asked him if he wanted the bill, and when I said I would like the bill she gave it to him in any case. I paid the bill, and she thanked my husband and handed him the receipt. She was younger than I am, so this was odd. Felt very 1970's. The food was okay but I won't go back.