We were there on business for a few days. The outside of the hotel looks a bit old, but the inside is actually pretty nice!
The room I had was very large, and had a seating area and king size bed, and was spotless.
The food was surprisingly good, and a pretty large menu, reasonably priced, and I would say the portion sizes were actually a bit too much! The restaurant is actually 24 hours, which was nice, because we had a staff night out, and came in for a late night coffee.
The following night we had gone into the hotel bar (which was huge!) and watched UFC on the projection TVs. Warning - it was PACKED in the bar, but everyone seemed really nice, and the staff was good.
Over all, I have stayed in much worse hotels in Fort McMurray and actually paid more. I will stay there again when I come back in the fall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel including complimentary hot breakfast buffet on a daily basis. Conveniently located. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel And Conference Centre
- Quality Hotel & Conference Centre Fort McMurray, Alberta