USD 93
Hampton.com
Matrix Hotel(Edmonton)
USD 122
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 137/night.

USD 103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 119/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 79
Hotels.com
USD 106
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 118/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 104
USD 101
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewshour food servicegreat pool and hot tubbreakfast hoursedmonton westcar dealershipsitting areaadjoining roomsfree breakfastclean hotelspent two nightsgreat hotelpull out couchexcellent staythe breakfast areacomfortable stayexcellent breakfastguest rooms
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Driving in on 100 Ave off Anthony Henday, one might be tempted to stop at one of the many hotels before Hyatt Place; I surely have. I won't however make this mistake again. From my experience, there is no better accommodation for the money in NW Edmonton.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
GMHPEW, General Manager at Hyatt Place Edmonton-West, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear 1NSTraveller2,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hyatt Place Edmonton West and sharing your experience. I am delighted to have earned a 5 Star Rating from you and to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us from start to finish.We hope to see you soon on your next visit to Edmonton.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

When came in FRONT desk lady just stood not saying good morning and NOT even smiling , I have to asked where is the elevator instead of guiding me , but the hotel is new, very clean and style is so unique,, just NOT impressed about the front desk.

Stayed: March 2018
GMHPEW, General Manager at Hyatt Place Edmonton-West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Gladdys A,
Thank you for sharing your feedback of your most recent stay with us. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered at our gallery host desk. I will be looking into this matter as this is not a normal occurrence at this hotel as my team is one of the best in the industry. Once again please accept my apology and I am confident you will see an improvement on your next visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel smells amazing! When you walk in the front door you notice it. It is something that is comforting and not overwhelming. I really want to know the secret.

We stayed in a double Queen with pull out couch. Beautiful room. Comfy beds. Great pillows. Very very clean. The bathroom has a cool second light for maybe night time so you don't wake yourself up.

Pool is great. Hot tub was wonderful after a long day of shopping. We also used the fitness room often and they have beautiful equipment.

They have connecting rooms if you need it. Elevator is fast.

Breakfast is wonderful. Good food.

Great place.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank couleee

Dear couleee,
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Edmonton West. We truly appreciate your wonderful feedback. The scent is amazing I could not agree with you more however it is a secret to be kept. Please see me on your next visit and I can provide some samples to you to take home. Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon on your next visit to Edmonton.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Our family of 4 (kids aged 8 and 10) stayed here for one night while we explored World Waterpark and Galaxyland and it was a great stay! Nice and close to the mall. Our room had 2 queen beds and a pull out couch which was nice for more space. Our room was right near the elevator but it was quiet. The entire hotel was Super clean, beds were comfortable and the free breakfast was good. It had cereal, milk, juice, hash browns, eggs, waffles, yogurt, oatmeal, fresh fruit, fruit, salad. I’m pretty sure there was bread for toast too. The Breakfast line gets very busy at 8:30, eat earlier to avoid the line. Check in was friendly and quick, as was check out.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear Em T,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I'm thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. As a new hotel these comments are very important to our team and we hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Edmonton!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My family and I were in Edmonton for a very short time. We arrived late on our drive up from Calgary and checked in with the kids already sleeping. Diego, the gentleman helping us that night, was super helpful with getting us in quickly. The room was modern and spacious and the hotel is new and well kept. The next morning we were off, but not before filling up at the included breakfast, which had a good variety and tasty food.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
GMHPEW, General Manager at Hyatt Place Edmonton-West, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Saanand S,
Thank you the 5 star review. Diego & the team will be thrilled to hear about your great stay and fantastic customer service experience. We hope to welcome you back soon on your next visit to Edmonton!