1,158 results
All reviews kiddie pool great hotel hot tub complimentary breakfast the breakfast area one way street breakfast staff rooms were very clean edmonton west minute drive hot items yogurt a great stay front desk staff anthony henday definitely stay here again would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed our extended stay at the Hampton Inn, rooms was clean, bed so comfortable, the complimentary breakfast each morning was delicious and a wide selection, the staff made us feel like family, we highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AdrianP4196, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Edmonton/West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I would like to thank you personally for sharing your feedback with us on TripAdvisor. I am really happy to see that you have rated our hotel so highly. I will pass on your kind comments to all members of our team, which I know will act as a great motivator!

Reviewed 13 September 2018

I have never stayed at this hotel before and boy have I been missing out..
I had to be in Edmonton overnight for a business trip and my regular place to stay was full so I decided I would try here..
when we entered the lobby we were greeted in such a warm friendly manner..I didn't catch the desk clerks name but she is a jewel..
check was quick and pleasant ..walking into our room was such a surprise...it smelled great so clean and fresh..
about 10 minutes after we were in the room the desk clerk called to make sure everything was good..
as there is no restaurant at this hotel we were recommended to go to the hotel across the way and given a discount coupon..
we did use the hot tub and it was clean and hot..the pool area was very inviting and had great extended hours..
beds and linen were comy and clean and sleep quality great..
the complimentary breakfast in the morning was good..a great variety to choose from
I was impressed with the service this hotel offered and all amenities they have...highly recommend this place for all to stay

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 September 2018

needed a place to stay in Edmonton west area. The Hampton far exceeded expectations - great location, great service, clean and spacious room and excellent breakfast! With no cost, a complimentary upgrade to a suite was offered to us, and was greatly appreciated!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Adrian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Edmonton/West, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

It's great to hear you enjoyed our location, staff, and amenities. We're committed to providing all of our guests with the perfect hotel stay. Thank you!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Another wonderful Hotel experience. Great service, clean rooms and accommodating manager who so kindly allowed us a late check out in a Sunday. Beds are a bit high for short people but it still worked. Thanks again Hampton Inn!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your nice comments! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. Great location, great complimentary breakfast choices, and reliable complimentary wifi. Would definitely return to this same hotel if travel to this area again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are glad to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. It was a great pleasure having you here as a guest and we very much hope you will be visiting us again soon!