“Food and Service was outstanding”
Review of Indian Grill & Banquet - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Indian Grill & Banquet
Price range: USD 20 - USD 30
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2009

We used their banquet room for a wedding reception. The food was great with a few added extras thrown in had everyone raving about the food. The service was excellent and Gurmeet went all out. We would highly recomend this restaurant for any function. The atmosphere is very warm and really added to the function.

1  Thank Timoni

Reviewed 13 May 2009

I went here for mother's day and brought my family. The buffet was a selection like I've never seen before. There was a lot of variety of salads, appetizers, entrees and desserts. The kababs that were fresh from the grill were probably my favorite though. We all went for some beers, again what a selection! I just wish they had the Indian Raj in a large bottle but I went for a couple of the small ones instead. I think the place also just got renovated with a whole new modern look. After dinner, my mom enjoyed a complimentary cheesecake from the owners. Overall, great experience and I'll definitely bring my dad back for father's day but this time we're going for a private booth.

1  Thank Littlescott
Reviewed 6 May 2009

I went here a few weeks back with my girlfriend. The ambiance was good but is missing a little something. However, the dinner was fabulous!! She's not that into Indian food so she ordered off the fusion section while I got the butter chicken. I can't handle spicy food but they made it mild to order yet it was still flavorful. Me and my girlfriend both enjoyed our meal.. I ordered a couple of beers (what a selection!!!) and she ordered a cocktail (go for the Red Lotus). I will most definitely be back here. My next choice for a dish: Bombay Seafood.

1  Thank mbs55
Reviewed 3 May 2009

Indian grill was a very good experience i tryed there butter chicken and they actually use white meat. I also tryed it with there garlic nann which i highly reccomend those two together are a deadly combo. the service is very good i never had to wait for my drink to be filled and the waiter was very polite. The resturant is clean and now also have a fusion menu which i am going to try next time. I highly suggest this resturant you can tell the quality of food is much higher than anyothers and they have a HUGe slection of beers

1  Thank currylover1990
Reviewed 1 May 2009

I just moved to the city from Calgary and randomly came across this place. The strip mall it's located in definitely disguises the quality of the restaurant. The food was the best Indian food I've had. Compared to the restaurants in Calgary, the quality way up there. My friend went with the buffet and I ordered the spicy lamb burger off the menu. I really enjoyed the fusion food and my friend loved the buffet. I would recommend this place to any tourist coming to the city; easy to get to and totally worth driving to from out of town. I think they do delivery to in case you want to order in.

1  Thank rylan_w