“mid-week lunch”
Review of Acajutla

Acajutla
Ranked #489 of 2,555 Restaurants in Edmonton
Reviewed 12 June 2017

My brother was in town and suggested going to this place for lunch. We used to eat there quite often when we shared a house a few years ago. I don't venture downtown much anymore, so it had been awhile since I had been there. Glad to see that nothing has changed! The food and service are both still excellent. Highly recommend trying a few pupusas for appetizers. So delicious. We both usually order the chicken escabeche, which is fantastic. This time I tried the combination plate which was good.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Ive been coming to Acajutla for several years, but have neglected to review. Consistently outstanding food, great prices. Do not miss the mixed pupusas with green sauce, my last meal on earth.
Service is great, my grandson was coming down with the flu and vomited like something out of the Exorcist, poor guy. Cleaned up promptly, warm cloth for his poor little face. I left a tip accordingly.
Do NOT miss this wonderful example of Edmontons multicultural experience!!!!!!!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Despite the location this place manages to look nice and stand out pretty well. Parking is very limited in this area which I know for some people is a deal-breaker. The food is great and there is some good variety on the menu but it just lacks that "Hispanic warmth" to it (which explains my title). I kind of felt like my grandmother was serving me some of her awesome food but she was mad or upset with me. The thing that makes a restaurant good is the food, but what makes it great is the service. Despite the place being really nice, the servers just make you feel like not coming back.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

I visit this restaurant last weekend and I loved this restaurant the food is delicious and a great service, the drinks are all very fresh and natural, I definitely recommend this restaurant.
Thanks. Emelina Alvarez

Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

It is sad to say that the food at this restaurant has not had the flavour it originally started out with...perhaps the owner should be more concern with the quality of the food instead of gossiping...about the clientele that visits her restaurant.

1  Thank Ana R