“Consistently Good!”

Old Spaghetti Factory (Downtown Edmonton)
Ranked #18 of 2,557 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We had a quick bite to eat here prior to attending a concert . I had the Pesto Linguine and Caesar Salad. Both were very good. Our sever was very pleasant and our meal came very fairly quickly. Just one request, I have allergies to scented products and the person that served us had quite a bit of perfume on. A scent free atmosphere would be nice.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

For spaghetti go to pasta thanks looks yummy food and have garlic bread long time ago
Yum

Yummy yummy in my tummy

1  Thank Michelle A
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I've known this Restaurant for many years and love coming there. it's good value and they give you a big Sourdough bread and choice of Minestrone soup or Salad. You can chose any dish that includes it and they have a unique Clam Sauce that is not bad. And the Taditional Meat ball one. I think there was a sailboat in a bottle there too and there is lots of other fun stuff. It depends when you go there it can get busy and takes no Reservations unless I think but not sure with a group. I have seen Family's in it too and it's very close to New Rogers place. The Staff were very good to me. I have returned here a few times before. If visiting Edmonton I do Recommend this place for family's too. Pastasio ice cream is Included at the end too and I think Tea and Coffee too.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

It has been many years since I have been to the old Spaghetti Factory downtown, at least a decade. I used to com with my sister, her family and my children. It has not changed a bit, and that it good. It is warm, friendly and it just feels right. I do love the atmosphere.

I came tonight on my own, I was thinking about the Spaghetti with Browned Butter and Mizithra. My sister got me hooked many, many years ago.

The service was prompt and friendly, genuine, simple, no pretence. My spaghetti came with a side, I ordered the French Onion Soup. It was very good, And then the Spaghetti with Mizithra, it was sooooo good, so simple, so good.

i really should come back, and I will.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Great food and service, for sure! I also loved the place, very pictoresc. I already recomended to some friends who are visiting YEG later this month.
If you can, make sure to get some of their drinks!