“Awesome service , awesome food”

Hudsons Canadian Tap House
Ranked #1,353 of 2,540 Restaurants in Edmonton
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch with my son . We both ordered steak sandwiches which were the daily lunch special and the steaks were cooked perfectly. We were served by an awesome lady named Sadie . Very friendly very good service . Will definitely go here again

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Had a good late afternoon lunch with a group of friends on Hudson's patio last week. It was my first visit. It was a beautiful day, the drinks were cold, the food was good, and the service was great. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Had the steak sandwich lunch special with Caesar salad. The steak was cooked perfect. What I didn't expect was a garlic toast slice with steak on top...not a "sandwich" as what I thought..overall was good but not worth the $19 price tag. For the $14.95 special was ok. The ceasar was good. Loaded Poutine was good but smaller portion. Beer Ok...hubby who likes beer wasnt overly impressed with the IPA left most of his pint. Service ok nothing special. Server never checked in.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Went in to use a gift certificate they gave me for my birthday, first question I asked was whether or not I had to use the full amount at once. The server told me that she's sure they could write me another certificate if I don't use the full amount. I go ahead and order the wing special and so does my friend. Of course it wasn't until we go to pay that she comes back and tells me that I actually can't get another certificate. So I'm like, okay, no worries, I'll just combine me and my friend's bill and ask for the menu. She comes back with the menu and tells me that actually I'm only allowed to use the certificate on one person per table, and that her manager is already being generous...so if I want to order something else, I would have it pay for it out of pocket...

Maybe I shouldn't be mad because I got the gift certificate for free, but to be fair, also don't tell me one thing and not follow through with it. She should have checked right at the beginning and confirmed with her manager the restrictions of the certificate! Bad service!

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Had beers here and a few snacks, typical pub fare. good for viewing sports, easy access and they have an outdoor area.
Bathrooms are not on the main floor but I think they have a wheel chair access one