“Soggy bottom boys”

Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2017

They need to wring out the ingredients before making the pizza. First time ever for boiled crust pizza and it wasn’t good.everything was soaked. We ordered the house special pizza. Also not impressed with the package sandwich salami and the cheap sandwich ham they stick on it. The shrimp had me wondering if they soak them with calamari. They had a very not shrimp taste. Other then the poor food, the restaurant is hand panted with murals and is really well decorated. The staff are nice and prompt but we came for the food and that was a huge let down.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Go for the restaurant. Great service and great food. The pizza is by far one one of the best in Edmonton - plenty of cheese (I do mean plenty), all toppings are fresh and yummy. Their pasta is clearly top of line. Stay away from the pub. There they focused on serving the regulars and pay little attention to casual guests.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I ordered a pizza which had no seafood on it for pick up. I had someone pick it up for me and when it was brought into the house smelled like shrimp, and it also tasted like it had shrimp in it, but we found no solid pieces of shrimp. There were four of us, so it wasn't anyones imagination. I called Franco's and the girl said she would make note of it and put it on their board to give us a replacement another day, as we didn't want to go back that night. I asked her if this would be a good thing as the note could disappear and then what. she assured me it would stay there. I called a week or so later and guess what...no note. This girl said she would take my name and have someone call me, but i politely declined and said there are too many pizza places in the area for me to get worked up about this, obviously I am though, but I will not go back. I know you cannot please everyone all of the time, but when something goes sideways, a better attempt to fix would have gone a long ways. Good luck Franco's, don't do this to too many people.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

This quaint little Italian is a neighbourhood favorite. Make sure you go to the restaurant and not the bar.
Old Italian murals on the walls and checkered table cloths. Italian music playing in the background. Menu includes all the pasta dishes and a variety of pizzas. We have had the thin crust pizza which is outstanding. Could be one of the best I have had. Wine list is pretty ordinary but reasonably priced.
This place is homey and a keeper.
Service is pleasant and helpful.
Molta bene.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We come here often with family, friends and on date night with my hubby. I love the atmosphere, the food is constantly good and the staff friendly!