“Like the Old Days”

Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

This quaint little Italian is a neighbourhood favorite. Make sure you go to the restaurant and not the bar.
Old Italian murals on the walls and checkered table cloths. Italian music playing in the background. Menu includes all the pasta dishes and a variety of pizzas. We have had the thin crust pizza which is outstanding. Could be one of the best I have had. Wine list is pretty ordinary but reasonably priced.
This place is homey and a keeper.
Service is pleasant and helpful.
Molta bene.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We come here often with family, friends and on date night with my hubby. I love the atmosphere, the food is constantly good and the staff friendly!

Reviewed 26 March 2017

First time to this location for a quick steak sandwich. Wow, it was better than Frank's place on Victoria Trail 15 years ago. Good location, great service, fair pricing and excellent quality. I will be back soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

A quaint family restaurant that serves the best II pescatore!! I'm a transplant Newfoundlander who come to Alberta in 1980s. Numerous restaurants, uncountable seafood pasta dishes and numerous locations here in the west NOTHING comes to mind in comparison to the Il pescatore I have had at Francos. We usually take out but was received so warmly when we finally ate in.

This dish is a little pricey but it's easy two meals for me and I'm no delicate lil bird when it comes to being hungry.

I should add that their pizza, Greek salad (so fresh and delish) as well as other dishes ordered by my family have never left them disappointed. Give it a whirl!!

1  Thank pudgydoyle
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I like Franco because horse racing. I just play races there usually.
The food is decent quality. CLARVIEW has been open like probably over 30 years. They must be doing something right.