“15 years later”

Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2017

First time to this location for a quick steak sandwich. Wow, it was better than Frank's place on Victoria Trail 15 years ago. Good location, great service, fair pricing and excellent quality. I will be back soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

A quaint family restaurant that serves the best II pescatore!! I'm a transplant Newfoundlander who come to Alberta in 1980s. Numerous restaurants, uncountable seafood pasta dishes and numerous locations here in the west NOTHING comes to mind in comparison to the Il pescatore I have had at Francos. We usually take out but was received so warmly when we finally ate in.

This dish is a little pricey but it's easy two meals for me and I'm no delicate lil bird when it comes to being hungry.

I should add that their pizza, Greek salad (so fresh and delish) as well as other dishes ordered by my family have never left them disappointed. Give it a whirl!!

1  Thank pudgydoyle
Reviewed 5 May 2016

What an awesome place from the 15.00 lunches that often have a steak or seafood option, a baseball steak one day, and a seafood fettuccine the next. I ran out of noodles and was still enjoying the seafood sauce. evening I enjoyed a NY strip, seared to perfection, still pink as I had ordered it, Even though I was loving my choice, I was eyeing my co workers beef ribs. I have not found a bad dish on the menu, the price is very fair, the service was like family, a great place to go for work dates or the pub in front.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

I usually do not finish the crust of a pizza on the outside, but here, the outer crust is the so good. I had a thin crust pizza, very good toppings

Reviewed 23 November 2015

We ordered take out pizza one evening last week. We were told that it would be ready in 30 minutes arrived in 25 minutes. Waiting another 15 minutes in the restaurant until we received the pizza. Went straight home ( 5 minute drive) pizza was stone cold.
Emailed contact on website with complaint never received a email back........