“Will Visit Again”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Oliver
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I came alone to this place and ordered Phat Sei Ew. It took a while before the order was served but it was hot and fresh. I didn't mind the wait after all. The price was a little up there but the serving was big, can possibly share with someone if you get another appetizer on the side. I had to ask for my left over to go. I also asked for the Thai Iced Tea, nothing special but taste was great. I liked the place because it was quiet if you want some alone time. Would have given a perfect score if the prices were a little lower.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I have been coming here for many years and have always enjoyed it. I came for lunch the other day with a friend and it was no exception. The service was excellent, prompt and friendly. The food was wonderful as always. We had the Papaya and Carrot salad, Cashew Chicken (which I truly love), Green Curry with Beef and Shrimp with mixed vegetables. Everything was wonderful. Everything is fresh and flavourful.

I always enjoy coming here and I will be back.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

My mouth is still watering. This meal was fantastic and was only surpassed by the exceptional service and ambience. We had coconut rice, peanut pork on spinach, cashew chicken, and one beef and one chicken crispy egg noodles. We also had some tea and the appetizer was a fresh salad roll with a peanut sauce. Yum yum!!! Truly enjoyed this culinary delight and the restaurant has free parking! An added plus! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed lunch at Bua Thai.. had Green and Panang curry lunch special. Great coconut rice.. nice flavour in the curry. Nice atmosphere. Would definitely come here again!

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Went with Girls from work. The service was great and very friendly staff. The decor is nice and the food was very good. I had the coconut soup and it was amazing. We were there for lunch.

1  Thank Mary M