“Two meals, both great”

The Black Bull Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #314 of 2,604 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Here at the Black Bull Kitchen & Bar, we serve up top Alberta beef and Fresh, artisan Pizzas for less than you'd expect. We've been doing it for 40 years now- since 1976. Come in and give us a try, we're sure that you'll be back!
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I ate here two days in a row. I had pizza, which was recommended by my local friends and didn't disappoint. Very tasty! Second day I had a steak which again was well cooked. Staff were very friendly and attentive too. Plenty of screens for watching sports as well. Only dropping a star as I found the beer selection a little poor.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Nice to be someplace where they know how to cook a steak! Can’t say enough about this place. Friendly staff. We will be back

Reviewed 22 March 2018

This spot is a hidden gem. The service is always great and the food is delicious! I work near-by and stop in here for lunch quite often, I have yet to find something on the menu I am dissatisfied with. The servers are super friendly and great at recommending things to try, personally, the pizza is my favorite. If you're in Edmonton you have to check this place out!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Hadn't planned this visit - we were looking for a restaurant close to WEM, and it came up on a Satnav query. I had Greek Salmon burger with soup of the day - chicken and vegetable - as a side. Both were extremely tasty and thoroughly enjoyable. My husband had the steak sandwich - steak cooked exactly as he ordered.
Top marks to the staff who maintained a calm exterior (and good food & service) while dealing with the mass arrival of a cheer leading team!

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I've driven by this place many times but never stopped. Glad we went tonight. Very quiet which was good because there was only 1 server. We had szechuan green beans and cream of chicken soup for appies. My husband had the steak sandwich and I had the naan-wich. We had to send the steak sandwich back because it was rare - he ordered medium well. Even when it was returned it was still pretty pink inside. However, the naan-wich was delicious - tandoori chicken, lemon yogurt and mozzarella grilled in naan bread. The menu had lots of yummy looking options and the desserts sounded amazing. Definitely will be back.