All reviews free laundry social hour mon wed free dinner full size fridge west edmonton an extended stay home away from home one bedroom suite stove top laundry room breakfast was amazing hash browns short drive morning breakfast yogurt a great stay
Reviewed 13 November 2017

This is a great place to stay when in northwest Edmonton. I have been staying at this hotel for business since it opened in 2014 and the service from the staff is wonderful. Very quite area and the rooms are clean.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jon D, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We strive to provide over the top service and quality. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

We stayed in this hotel for 8 weeks. After check out my card has been charged for 1350 for extra cleaning. The fun part is they didn't get approval to charge my card and even the hotel didn't informed me. After so many mails, ended up paying 950$ for just cleaning. They said it's damage but honestly all is cleanable. My kids played and made some stain the carpet and the sofa which is absolutely cleanable. So i realize this is not the hotel for families with kids. Some front and kitchen staffs are friendly but the management is worst. I wont't stay again with this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Alaguraja
Mark P, General Manager at Staybridge Suites West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

I appreciate your frustration, and assure you that we experienced more than our own fair share in it during the weeks that this room was unavailable for rent. Unfortunately, the tears in the chair, couch, and curtains could not be washed out, as you suggest.

Take care,

Mark

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Anytime I need to stay in Edmonton this is the only place I stay. Can’t beat it clean,friendly,great service,complimentary breakfast plus a social supper on weekdays. Love this awesome hotel

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jon D, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

We really appreciate the comments! We take a lot of pride in offering guests a "home" away from home.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

So the good, the room we had was the King Suite for $131 a night. It had a kitchen, couch, and lots of extra space from your average hotel room. The complimentary breakfast had a lot of options. Location was great.

Only complaints would be an odd smell of eggs throughout the building but not in the rooms.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Jon D, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Thanks so much for the review! I'm really happy you enjoyed the amenities our hotel and that our location worked well for you. I do apologize about the odor and hope it doesn't deter you from choosing us for future stays.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

The overall experience was great and excellent. We will definitely coming back here. The room was quite big and with kitchen. The room was clean and state of the art design. The breakfast was great too. And of course the customer service rendered by your staff is phenomenal. From the very friendly front desk Jennilyn up to each staff we see around the hotel were very courteous.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks so much for the comments! I'll be sharing your review with the rest of the team and I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay.