“Service with a little extra”
Review of Harvey's

Harvey's
Ranked #857 of 2,642 Restaurants in Edmonton
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: 100% Canadian since 1959, we have a long history of proudly serving Canadians great tasting burgers. Each and every burger is charbroiled to perfection at 600°F on an open-flame grill.The rest is up to you, we let you choose from a selection of fresh toppings just the way you want it, right in front of you. Now that's a beautiful thing!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

As a student I have to admit that I eat out quite a bit and I can safely say that of all the fast food joints in the area, this place has by far the best crew working! The lady who took my order was nice and quick, the kitchen staff yelled up to double check on the modifications I made, just ensure that my order was made right the first time. I ordered the veggie burger so I understood the wait time, they don't pre-cook the veggie patty and leave it under a heat lamp so I have no complaints about that. Truly some of the friendliest individuals working at this location. The highlight to all Harvey's meals is the onion rings. No one seems to make onion rings quite like they do. Golden brown and never soggy they were as delicious as expected. Glad I stopped in for a quick lunch.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

One of the pleasures I go for lunch at Harvey’s is the smiling faces. No matter how busy the employees are, they always have the patience in taking orders. This fast food restaurant is clean and locates close to McEwan University and NorQuest College.

Although there is lineups at the order counter, I did not have to wait for too long. Burgers were not greasy and onion rings/french fries were perfectly done. When purchase with a coupon, meal deal is hard to beat.

I walked in one night when it was closing time, and I still got my burger/onion ring order. AND yes, my meal was served with a happy face.

With permission, I have a photo to show two of the happy employees.

1  Thank lamb0818
Reviewed 9 May 2016

I went there at the lunch time. It was very busy - only 2 tables left. When I was placing the order, I felt like there was something in my throat, so I started coughing and could barely talk. The cashier offered me a cup of water! He saw me struggling and decided to help! Such a little thing and made a difference. The cashier's name is Roby. The only disappointing thing - there were no napkins in the bag.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

Good tasting, hot and fresh burgers and fries. Friendly service. Typical Harvey's Food with typical menu.

Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

We all had burgets, fries, and onion rings. The burgers were juicy and tasty. Fries were crispy. Prices are good as well.