“Our Meals Were Good”

The Sherlock Holmes Pub
Ranked #188 of 2,660 Restaurants in Edmonton
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We went to this Sherlock Holmes with another couple. Between the four of us we had fish and chips, a burger, shrimp tacos and salad with grilled chicken. We were all happy with our food and the service was fabulous. Yes, we would return!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Since we were shopping in the mall decided to stay and eat here. Trying to be healthy we strayed from the burgers and fish and chips and tried the salmon. Big mistake. Salmon was left unfinished.They obviously have their "go to" plates and to stray from them is not advised. The service was very slow and they missed our second round of requested drinks for entire table (their loss). I would have mentioned it to the server when paying but she never asked how our meal was or seemed to care. To be fair, she was the only gal working what looked like the entire place. Not her fault. Will I eat here again, likely, but will only order the burger as it did look yummy.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Had supper here with our children as a break while shopping. We shared a 3 piece fish and chips and that was more then enough for my wife and I. The kids had the fish and chips and pizza. Food was very good and it was so busy but still managed to come out very quickly. Our server and another server were running there buts off and made it much more enjoyable because it was packed. It's fairly pricey but that's to be expected as a novelty place like west ed. Well done!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

This is a busy and popular establishment. There are numerous television sets displaying different sports channels on the walls, which is typical of a sports bar. The patty of my Tower of London burger was a bit on the dry side, and came with a disappointingly tiny piece of bacon. However, the Yellowhead beer did a good job of washing the burger down.

2  Thank Coenraad L
Reviewed 21 May 2017

I have been here fairly often over the years and always found this to be a decent place to wind down for a pint and a grab some food away from the mall rat race crowd. Staff has always been nice and food is usually good. When I went there I had the steak with lobster and it was very good. My only gripe and I think it has to do with much of Edmonton as a whole is the beer is way too expensive. Outside of that its a good place to check out.