“Stopped here on 147 th ave Edmonton ”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #1,467 of 2,639 Restaurants in Edmonton
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 13338-137 Ave. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Edmonton, AB serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Not a lot of Burger Kings . I really crave whipper now and then. Convenient location and many value deal items to choose from as well. The staff were fast and friendly. Great location

Reviewed 13 January 2017

The worst food I ever ate, I moved from a small town and was told it was good yet the burger patties where like a cheesburger pattie but dried out and no flavour all you could taste was veggies if I wanted a veggi burger I would have ordered a veggi Burger not to mention the nasty dried out chicken fries then at the windo I asked for my dipping sauce and the lady said I gave you a bag with food in it like I didn't understand I got a bag of fries and chicken fries not mention the didnt give us our burgers and told us to have a good night and had to say your missing our burgers then had to ask multiple times for my dip pins sauces we should have just went to McDonald's will never go back there again just wasted money even though we used coupons this company should re-think their food it's almost like a wannabe McDonald's but didn't get it right not to mention I figured I'd see if my dog would eat a piece of patty but it turned its head away from it

Reviewed 16 July 2016

It's all about a quick, reasonably priced place to have a burger and fries. Nothing outstanding, just regular fast food. Has a play area for children and lots of seating even when very busy.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

I love burger, and this is one of my favorite restaurant to eat burger in Canada, you can find this restaurant everywhere... and the quality it's the same every time.